What it means to be Human

previously
"so your not?" Shoto asks.
"not what?"
"Not human." he replies

Now

I turn my head to face him. That stoic expression stays the same. Shoto looks away, a small dust of pink on his face. Recovery Girl tells everyone to leave and let me get some rest. She lowers my bed and I fall into a deep sleep.

••••The Next Day••••

I wake up and Recovery Girl is just switching the medicine on my I.V tray. She looks at me and smiles. She kisses my forehead and my wounds are pretty much done healing.

"You may leave now." Recovery Girl says.

"Thank you." I reply.

"All Might went really rough on you and Mei. He won't be doing that again." she says sternly.

I nod then slowly hobble out on my crutches. I slowly hobble out towards class 1-A. I make it to the giant door and I stretch out one arm to open the door. The door slowly opened and everyone turned and faced me. Mina got up and jumped onto me making me fall. I put my hand to my head to stop it from spinning. She looks at me with concern and helps me up.

"Sorry about that!" she says sheepishly with her hand rubbing the back of her head.

"It's ok!" I smile.

I hobble over to my seat and sit down with my crutches resting on the back wall. Mr.Aizawa walks in and looks us in the eye and says

"For your basic hero training you will learn how to rescue citizens. Get suited up and meet me outside at the main gates."

I put on my hero costume and hobble out with the girls. Iida is making weird arm gestures telling us to get into two lines according to our class number. In the end Iida's efforts were wasted. I'm currently sitting on the bus beside Shoto. Leena and Tsuyu are across from us. before I knew it I fell asleep.

••••Half and Hour Later••••

Shoto pokes my face and I blink in surprise. I look at him and notice the bus isn't moving.

"Finally. We're here." He says.

We get up and I hobble out on my crutches. We walk inside of a big building and see the pro hero Thirteen!!

"The building you are in now is the Unforeseen Simulation Joint also known as the USJ I am Thirteen the space hero." Thirteen goes on.

I lose track of what she says and notice something going on near the fountain. Suddenly a man with hands covering his upper body appears out of a purple vortex. Mr.Aizawa notices them and quickly prepares for battle.

"THIRTEEN PROTECT THE STUDENTS!!!!! THOSE ARE VILLAINS!!!!!" He shouts.

Everyone steps back and turns around to run. Yet here I am, stuck staring at Mr.Aizawa fighting off the villains for our safety. I drop my crutches and run towards him. Everyone is shouting at me to come back but I only keep running towards my teacher. I turn around when I hear an explosion and see the purple mist guy covering everyone in his mist. I'm about to run towards him when the mist vanished and everyone is gone. I can hear small booms as everyone must be landing.

'We're U.A students. They can handle themselves.'
I think to myself.

I continue to run towards Mr.Aizawa and roundhouse kicks the villain closest to him. He looks up at me.

"Moon!!!! Why are you here?!" He shouted at me.

"I seen you fighting them yourself and couldn't stop the urge to come and help you." I explain as I kick another villain.

We continue to fight the villains and Mr.Aizawa turns to me thinking he is done and I kick the villain behind him protecting him. In the meanwhile he takes away the quirk of the villain behind me. As if on cue a large muscular villain appears and swipes his hand at Mr.Aizawa. I jump and land a roundhouse kick on the villain, but he grabs my leg with his giant hands and throws me into a wall. I get up ready for a fight and activate my quirk. I start to charge at him not realizing the villains behind me start to wake up. I blast the muscular villain only to be grabbed and pinned down by four other villains. The muscular villain came over to me and grabbed my wrist snapping it. I scream in pain as my wrist falls limp in the big creatures hand. I'm thrown against the wall again. I get up and charge at the villains. I see Mr.Aizawa get grabbed by the big muscular villain, the one the guy with the hands called 'Nomu'. He slammed Mr.Aizawa to the ground and crushed his face. I ran straight towards the Nomu and smashed him in the face. He grabbed my head and slammed me to the ground. He took his giant foot and slammed it down onto my legs. I heard the loud crack and was picked up. He started to crush my head and threw me into the fountain. The water turned red and I was carried out by Shoto who noticed me get thrown in. I looked him in the eyes and sat myself up with my one wrist that wasn't broken. I looked at him and ran right back to Mr.Aizawa and punched the Nomu, grabbed Mr.Aizawa and tossed him to Shoto.

"GET HIM OUTTA HERE!!!!" I shout to Shoto.

He nods and takes him to the front where the main entrance is located. Then the door bursts open.

ITS ALL MIGHT?!

"DON'T BE AFRAID!!!! FOR I AM HERE!!!!" All Might shouts

Although...All Might isn't smiling.
Izuku smiled, but that smile soon vanished as he turned around and seen me have my only good arm crushed by the Nomu. I feel myself glide through the air.

'These walls are getting old.'
I think to myself.

I charge at Nomu and is caught by the hand man who has introduced himself as Tomura Shigaraki. He places his fingers on my face. Izuku screams and I only hang there as he slowly disintegrates my face. I fall to the floor as Shigaraki is blasted away by Katsuki. I get up and charge at the Nomu who currently has his claws in All Might stomach. The Nomu is frozen by Shoto and I break his entire mid section. I look back thinking my work is done and see the Nomu repair himself?! I feel lots of blood dripping down my body because i'm over using my quirk. The Nomu charges at All Might only to be intercepted by Izuku and I. We are blown back and All Might gets into a fist fight with the Nomu. He then blasts the Nomu out of the USJ with a mighty hit. Izuku collapses with both of his legs broken and I slowly fall to my knees. My vision is getting blurry. I collapse and look over to see Izuku unconscious. Luckily the pro heroes are here and help the wounded. I feel myself be lifted onto a stretcher. As I pass Shoto I look him in the eye.

"Guess i'm human after all..." I say with a smile.

Then after losing so much blood...everything goes black.