Hosu and Stain

This is a bit of a time skip, only like 3 days or so. They already made it to their internships and had begun. Of course Moon and Shoto's internship was utter hell since it was with Endeavour.

Now...

The whole city of Hosu is in chaos!!! We went with Endeavour to help fight off the villains when suddenly...

buzz

Was that my phone? I look at Shoto and he nods I see the message is from Izuku and I look. Its a location. Nothing is written, but it seems important. I look at Shoto and show him
the map which we instantly start to locate. We run and run fast.

•••Izuku PoV•••

Done! Dang it! I can barely move! Iida is stuck and there is a hero here too. I watch as Stain approaches me and pokes me with the tip of his sword. I let out a yelp in pain and I see Iida's eyes go wide.

"Don't hurt him!!!" Iida shouts.

•••Moon Pov•••

"Don't hurt him!!!" Iida shouts.

I see Shoto's eyes go wide and he looks at me. He nods and him and I send flames at Stain.

"AAAAGGGGHHHHH" Stain shouts.

"DON'T HURT MY FRIENDS!!!!!" I shout.

I send more flames towards Stain and Izuku ducks.

"Oops. Sorry Izuku!"

"It's fine!"

Shoto sends some more flames at Stain and I run to Izuku trying to get him out of the way. I prop him against a wall and go to get Iida when a dagger comes at me and stabs me in the arm. I let out a yelp and drop Iida.

"S-Sorry Iida.." I say wincing in pain.

I suddenly feel a rush of air as Stain appears in front of me. He takes the dagger out of my arm and backs off. I watch as he raises the dagger to his mouth and licks the blood. I feel something run through my body and...I can't move my body?! What is going on?!

"Moon!!! Are you okay?!" Izuku shouts.

It seems he is able to move now as I lay on the ground unable to move.

"I-I don't know! I can't move my body-"

"I think that's his quirk!!"

"What do you mean?" Shoto and I say in unison.

"If he digests your blood you become paralyzed. Depending on your blood type, the amount of time you stay paralyzed varys."

"Oh wow." I say.

"I'm type A." Iida says
(I think it's type A.)

"I'm type O." Izuku says.

"Me too." I reply

"I'm pretty sure i'm type B." Shoto adds.

We all nod and i can feel the paralysis wearing off. I rise to my feet and walk towards Shoto and Izuku. I look at Stain and send blue fire at him. I follow up the attack with a wave of lightning.

"I'm gonna try and move Iida and the hero." I say.

"Got it." they reply.

I watch as both Shoto and Izuku attack Stain and I take this time to go and grab Iida. I pick him up under the armpit.

"Iida it's okay. Your safe now." I reassure the boy.

"Don't! Leave me here! This is my problem there is no need for you guys to get hurt!!!" He shouts.