Training and Pain

We were released from school and I walked home with Katsuki dragging my Oxygen Cylinder behind me.

'I have to go home with Katsuki because if I go home to my parents they will destroy the Oxygen Cylinder.'

"K-Katsuki....Can I go home with you? If I went home to where my parents are they would destroy the Cylinder.." I look down in shame.

"Of course you can! Why the fuck would I let you go home to them alone?" He asked.

"I don't know.." I answered and we continued to walk all the way to the Bakugo Residence.

We arrived and Mitsu seen me. She ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"STOP THAT YOU OLD HAG!!!!! YOU KILL HER AND I KILL YOU!!!" Katsuki shouted at his mother.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN DAMMIT?!" She retaliated.

"LOOK AT THE FUCKING CYLINDER SHE IS DRAGGING AROUND!!!!" He points to my Oxygen Cylinder.

She looks down to where he is pointing and bows her head in apology.

"I-It's fine Mitsu.. You didn't know.." I wheeze as I give the kind woman a smile.

I smile at her and she smiles back. She looks confused as to why i'm in a hospital gown.

"They gave me back my belongings and all I had was my tattered hero costume so I just wore this." I answer the unasked question.

She nodded in response. I walked to the spare room which she claimed was my room for whenever I came. The bed was made and the room was re-painted a light blue. The bed sheets and duvet covers were now blue and the pillow covers were white.

'Oooo look at those books! W-wait how does she know i like to read?! katsuki must have told her.'

I open a book titled 'Curses and Smoke' and I begin to read. I hear a knock on my door and I jump up in surprise. I open the door and see Mitsu.

"I see you've found the books!" She chuckles.

"Yeah! I'm reading 'Curses and Smoke'!" I reply with a grin.

"I've read it! It's really good!"
"Anyways i've brought you some clothes to wear and go into the drawer." She hands me some bags.

I open the bags and gasp.

"THESE ARE FOR ME?!" I say looking at the expensive clothing.

"Of course they are silly! No they are for Katsuki." She says sarcastically.

I giggle at that and hear Katsuki scream from across the hall. I slowly look through the clothes and they are all so pretty! I fold them up and put them in the drawers. I pick out an outfit to wear and Mitsu leaves so I can change. I take off the hospital gown and see my body bandaged up.

'This is getting old.'

I lower my head seeing the scars. I hear a knock and I jump to see Mistu peak in. Luckily I was dressed. She smiles brightly.

"You look amazing!!!" She gleams.

"T-Thanks." I blush a little.

"We are going out for dinner to celebrate your return from the hospital!" Mitsu exclaims excitedly.

"O-Oh okay."

We walk downstairs and I see Katsuki in a Tux.

'damn he looks amazing.'

I blush a deep crimson red as he looks at me in the dress.

*picture below is the dress*