Sports Festival: part1

"And the first round is an OBSTACLE COURSE!!!!!" The 18+ hero Midnight shouts.
"The obstacle course is 4km long and goes all the way around the stadium." She explains.

I get into the crowd of first years and prepare myself.

'I can't use my quirk yet..'
I say to myself and as soon as the buzzer goes off I bolt. I make it ahead of Shoto to look back and see that he is gaining up on me and that lots of people behind him are frozen to the ground. I continue to run. The first obstacle appears and it's a bunch of Zero pointers from the entrance exams. I use my quirk only enough to get me over the robots. I run some more, quickly regretting my decision to remove the oxygen tubes.

I continue to run towards the next obstacle. I run as fast as I can, still gasping for air as my lungs disagree with my decision to lose my best sourse of oxygen at the moment. I approach the next obstacle and Present Mic announces that this one is called 'The Fall' and that the name is pretty self explanitory. I use my quirk to glide through the darkness, its better that way seeing as i'm stronger in the dark. I make it past the last pillar and go up to see Shoto behind me. I release my quirk and run towards the last obstacle hearing explosions coming from Katsuki. He is close and I notice Izuku gaining up on us. We reach the last obstacle and its a mine field. I run through carefully avoiding the mines as Katsuki blasts his way across the field. We stop when we hear a giant explosion and turn around to see Izuku soaring above us. I continue to run as Katsuki trys to attack Shoto and Izuku lands on the backs of Katsuki and Shoto getting ahead of them. We are now neck in neck and I can see the stadium opening. We both run as fast as possible and when we enter the satdium, Midnight looks confused.

"W-We have a tie?!" She shouts.

Everyone cheers for us and Shoto comes in second, leaving Katsuki in third. He was not happy about that. If possible his face got even more twisted. We are released for a short break and we head out to go eat something. We return 10 minutes later to see the second round is about to start.

"The next round will be.... Calvary Battle!!" Midnight exclaims.

"You are to form teams of 2-4 and now point totals!"

•••I forget how much second and third place is worth so i'm going straight to our first place students.•••

"And now for our two first place students, they are worth 10 million points each!!!!" Midnight shouts.

I turn to look at Izuku and see that he is just as pale as I am.

'Ten Million?!'

I look around and see everyone in groups. Leena looks at me as she walks over with Tenya to join Momo and Shoto. I start to pant heavily.

'N-Not again....Please no repeats of Junior High.'

I look around and everyone has formed groups. They are eyeing me suspiciously. Tears start to trickle down my face as the realization hits me. No one wants to be on a team with me because Izuku and I are number 1 target. I spin around fast as I feel a tap on my shoulder. I see a pair of emerald green eyes staring into my sky blue ones.

"M-M-Moon-chan?! Are you alright? Why are you crying?" Izuku asks worriedly. I realize Ochako is with him when she starts to nod super fast.

"I-Its just...this is exactly like Junior High... except people are avoiding me because i'm worth a lot, where as with Junior High people avoided me because i'm nothing. I'm a nobody." I answer truthfully.

Ochako quickly wraps her arms around me.

"Your not nothing. Your not nobody. Your Moon! Your crazy strong and...someone I idolize...seeing you sad..makes me remember That thing." She says looking troubled.