The girl from the shadows

Not everyone can be a hero. For me, I had to steal to be able to feed myself. My parents threw me away like trash because they thought I was useless. I became a well known criminal in my area. Surprisingly I stay really close to the hero school U.A. I was given the name The silver dagger. I never hurt anyone unless I actually needed too. I stole because no one wanted to hire a child. I never had enough food to eat. I often lived in back alleys because I don't have a home.
Until one day, the heroes came too me. To be more specific the heroes, All Might, Eraserhead, Midnight, and a small mouse thing came up to me.

"Mrs Mckenzie Elmira, we would like your help on a mission. It would offer you a place to stay and you would get to train with other people your age." All Might said.

"How do I know your not lying?" I asked.

"Why would we lie to you?" Midnight asks.

"Everyone does." I reply.

I hear an 'oh' sound come from the group.

"I am principal Nezu of U.A. high. We would like you to come train with our first years at a training camp this summer. You will come to school here and stay in the teachers dorms for now. That's all if you agree." Nezu explained.

"I can't live by myself. Who would take care of me?" My voice starting to shake.

"I would." Eraserhead chimes in.

I feel my eyes start to tear up.

"Are you alright?" All Might asks.

"N-No one has ever done this for me before..." I continue
"No one has ever offered me a place to stay. I accept." I finish.

"Wonderful!" Nezu chimes.

"Come now, classes will start any minute!" All Might says.

"I start right now?!"

"The rest of my class is already studying for their midterms so you will have to catch up fast." Eraserhead explains.

I nod and follow the teachers back to U.A, where my new future begins.