Season shopping trip

*After the Exam*

•••Moon PoV•••

I went back to school later the next day. Its hard to look at people after what happened yesterday, everyone had warned me about going home, yet I went anyways. We're currently sitting in class listening to a lecture. A very LONG lecture. I look up when Mr.Aizawa says

"Class dismissed."

Ashido jumps up.

"Hey guys! Seeing as its summer break and we're about to go for the camping trip, why don't we go shopping as a class!" The pink girl shouts.

"That sounds like fun!" Leena and Ochako say.

"We have never done something like this. It would be fun." Tsu chimes.

"That's a great idea Ashido!" Izuku adds.

"Todoroki are you gonna come?" Ashido asks.

"Sorry, I visit my mom on Saturdays."

"What about you Ning?"

"Sure! It sounds like fun!"

"Moon? Bakugo? Are you guys gonna come?"

"I would like to go, except i'm broke." I say.

"If she goes, I go." Katsuki looks away blushing.

I hear 'awe' coming from our classmates. I look at Katsuki. He looks at me and stares into my eyes.

"Fine we can go."

"Yay!" I cheer.

"I'll just get the old hag to give you some cash."

"Katsuki don't be mean to your mother."

"HE CALLS HIS MOTHER OLD HAG?!" Iida shouts.

I cover my mouth with my hands quickly. I feel a hand come down on my head.

"Ow!" I say placing my hands on the spot I was hit.

"Bakugo it's impolite to hit a woman. Especially a pregnant woman." Iida lectures.

"We meet tomorrow right Mina?" I ask the pink girl while rubbing my sore head.

"Yeah! We can pick you up tomorrow if you want?" She replies.

"That would be amazing! Thanks Mina!"

"No probs!"

I hug the girl and wave good bye to everyone as Katsuki and I walk home. I flinch a little when I feel a warm palm touch mine but I receive the small explosion of reassurance. I calm down and let him lead the way.

•••Katsuki PoV•••

I grab her hand and I can feel her fucking tense up. I give her the small explosion and I feel her calm down. I begin to walk with her, hand in hand. The sound of the cars fade away and all I can hear is her footsteps, trailing behind me like a butterfly following the scent of pollen. I lead her to a hill, with a single tree on top. The sunset is beautiful up here and I come here all the time, but nothing not even the beautiful sunset can compare to her. The way her eyes sparkle in the sun, how her hair flows in the light breeze. I sit her down against the tree and I sit beside her, still holding her hand. I never want to let go. Never ever, not again. I won't lose her, I will keep her safe.

"Katsuki...it's beautiful here..." She whispers.

"Not as beautiful as you." I whisper back.

•••Moon PoV•••

"Not as beautiful as you." He whispers back.

I smile. I feel safe with him, safer then I ever have. I snuggle into his arm, resting my head on his shoulder. I never want to lose him. I must keep him safe. At all cost. I close my eyes, taking in the smell of the fresh air, the flowers around us, and Katsuki. Oh the sweet smell of Katsuki. The way he smells like the gingerbread shampoo I bought him, and something else, lavender? These smells make me feel calm, safe and relaxed. Like nothing can go wrong. The feel of the grass brushing against my legs and the petals of flowers that have fallen from the cherry blossom tree above us. The sound of the wind, blowing ever so slightly. The sweet warm colours of the sunset basking upon us. Not making as much of a sound, or a movement, making an effort not to ruin this perfect moment.