Chapter eight

I know, I know. It has been months and I feel terrible. I have been so insanely busy. I had to do 2 two night relays. I went to Kansas for a week, and California for a week. I was also at my colleges orientation  for 3 days. Then of course I've been packing up my room for college and going shopping for all that crap you need. I have barely had anytime to myself. I am really sorry for not updating though. 

I want you all to know that all of you mean the world to me. I am so blessed to have so many amazing fans. Especially when you all stick with me no matter how annoyingly long I take to update my stories. I cannot thank you enough. Thank you so much. I love you all. 

I hope you guys like this chapter. It's not as long as I would've wanted but it gets a few bigger points across. Tell me what you think in the comments and by voting! Thanks so much! Enjoy. 

Chapter eight

“Come on, it’ll be fun,” he whispered in my ear.

I laughed at him. A cute flirty giggle before biting my lip and shaking my head.

He grinned at me and tugged at my hand. I followed him willingly up the stairs.

I had hit him.

Screamed at him

Bruises were everywhere.

His lip was split and his cheek bleeding. “You little slut.”

I jolted upright in bed. I looked around seeing that I was alone in my room. I glanced towards my window seeing that the sun had not even begun to rise.

I pushed the covers away from myself and walked to the kitchen. My stomach growled and I decided to indulge myself in food.

I poured myself a bowl of Cheerios and added milk and some sliced up bananas before digging in.

I sighed. Sometimes I forgot how good food tasted.

“I thought I heard someone walking around down here,” a voice said behind me, making me jump. I turned to see that it was just Ian. “Sorry,” he said before grabbing himself a bowl and getting himself cereal. “Decided to get a late night snack?”

I nodded. “I woke up and was hungry.”

“Good.” I must have given him a weird look because he continued. “You should eat more. You don’t eat enough and sometimes I get worried that you’re going to pass out when no one’s around. Or when you’re on your surfboard or when you’re walking down the stairs. You could really hurt yourself.” I bit the inside of my cheek not responding. “You’re not overweight. You know that right?”

I nodded. I did know that. “It’s not that I think I’m fat,” I said hesitantly trying to think my words over before speaking them aloud. “I’m just not content with how I look.”