malfoy : chapter 1

Your POV:

You stared at your own reflection staring back at you. You sighed pulling your (h/c) hair behind your ear. You stood up grabbing a suitcase. "Magic is useful" you stated to yourself being glad that magic could stuff everything into your suitcase. You hurried downstairs and smiled at you mum and dad. "Write to us often dear.." your mum said trying not to tear up. You nodded and went to the fireplace grabbing a handful of Floo powder. You threw it down yelling "King Cross station!". You smiled at the familiar red engine that appeared to you from the post office's window. You stepped from the fireplace and walked from the magical post office to the engine. A boy came past you knocking you down. You landed smack on your behind and rubbed your head, your head smacking on the doorframe as you landed. "Watch where your-!" A tall boy with platinum blonde hair gave you a disgusted look that softened. "You should really pay more attention." He sneered trudging off. "What a jerk" you thought aloud as he stalked off picking back up your suitcase. You lugged it along to the train and sat in a booth by yourself. You slid your suitcase a top the metal bars of the small booth. You sat quietly and swirled your wand making your cat appear. Your cat Teecupe laid on your lap happily. You stormed her soft fur until a girl with a big bush of brown hair slid open the door. "Excuse me, have you seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one" she said matter-of-factly. "No I haven't, sorry" you said giving a sympathetic look. "It's not problem. We should talk later..I'm Hermione Granger." She said. "I'm (y/n) (y/l/n)" you said smiling. "Pleasure." She said leaving quickly moving on to the next booth. You smiled to yourself getting up and going outside the booth to the cafe part of the train. You stepped towards the treat cart hopping to buy a chocolate toad. A girl with messy black hair and piercing blue eyes stepped in front of your way. "Where you going Fatty." She said sneering. "I was just getting some treats actually." You said giving her a scoff. "Looks like you need to lay off the sweets honey" she said. "Looks like you need to lay off being a jerk." You said scrunching your nose in disgust. "You know your just a stupid little mudblood! You know that? Stupid. Mudblood!" She shouted. The blonde from before came over. "Pansy. Shut up and go stick your nose in someone else's putrid air!" He said. You looked at him and turned away hot tears starting to blur your vision. You were strong. You didn't want Pansy to see you cry. You wiped the tears brimming your lower lids and kept walking. Draco slithered after you. You turned around hot and mad. "What?!" You shouted. "That's exactly what I get trying to be nice to a filthy mudblood!" He said spinning on his heels and walking back to his friend. You shook your head and went back to your booth wiping tears from your eyes. You sat down and stroked Teecupe again. A boy with brown hair and eyes came in. "You okay?" He said with a thick Scottish accent. You nodded staring out the window. "I'm Oliver, Oliver Wood!" He said shaking your hand. "Nice to meet you Oliver Wood."