boyfriend? : chapter 11

Your POV:

  You woke up stretching as you sat up. You smiled remembering the night before and turned to your night table and saw a tray with fresh blueberries and chocolate pancakes. Your eyes traveled down the tray and you noticed a cup of small chocolates, flowers in a vase, and a tall glass of, your favorite, chocolate milk. You took a small note from the tray and opened it: " Dear (Y/N),
   Good morning princess. I hope you have a splendid day.
                                                               Love,
                                                             Draco

  You smiled and started eating the delicious food.

                               - Time Skip -

    You finished your breakfast and got dressed quickly. You headed downstairs to the Great Hall and day with Hermione, Harry, Ron, and your best friend Oliver. You sit down and sit in silence. Oliver looks up. "Oh hey (Y/N), are you okay? You're smiling A LOT." He said dramatically. You began to say something about Draco but paused. You thought to yourself how they would react and looked down. "Um well I have something to tell you guys," You said gently. Draco came over quickly and sat beside you. He looked down at you and gently snaked an arm around your waist and pecked your cheek. You then had everyone's attention, they all stared at you in shock. Oliver got up and stomped out quickly. You stared at Oliver walking out and frowned somewhat hurt. Draco recognized this and furrowed his brows. "Did I come off to quickly?" He gently whispered and looked down at you. "No love" you whispered and placed your head on his chest. He looked over at the trio still staring at you. "So I have to apologize for what I've done to you three. My younger self had no manners and I honestly was a bit of a bully. So can we just forget about it all?" He said giving an honest apology. Harry looked down not sure what to say, Ron nodded not necessarily smiling, and Hermione gave both of us a glare and got up closing her book quickly and walking off. "If you guys are my friends you would understand what I want and be happy for me." You said getting up and Draco following you. You walked out to a hallway and slid down its wall and stared at the parallel wall and just started to think. Draco looked down and stood in front of you. You looked up, some tears you hadn't noticed had rolled down your cheeks. He bent down and wrapped his arms around your thighs and hoisted oh over his shoulder quickly and walked towards some direction. "DRACO!" You screamed quickly. "LET ME DOWN!" You screamed again. He just kept walking and finally you reached a cold area. You couldn't make it out since you were upside down. He gently set you down and sat beside you. He looked you in the eyes and placed a hand to the side of your face. He smiled. "If those are one of your friends then they'll love you no matter what. (Y/N) you are so wonderful anybody would be glad to know you. Please don't be mad at them be mad at me, I came off to quickly." He said gently. You tackled him in a hug and held on tight. "Thank you." You said quietly. My boyfriend.