whatever : chapter 8

Your POV:

You walked quickly downstairs to the dorm hangout spot and rested on a couch. A soft knock came from the painting and your eyes darted up to the painting. You walked over to the painting and cracked it open. Goyle stood there frantically. "Hey what up?" You said keeping a straight face. "Hey Draco's not doing good please come." He pleaded. "He doesn't like me Goyle why would he want my there?" You questioned and took your own hand in yours. "Please (y/n) he needs you he was really upset about your fight and went out to the quidditch field and got hit hard by a bludger." He said frowning. "Okay whatever" you ran out and ran as fast as you could to the infirmary with Goyle hot on your heels. You opened the doors to the infirmary and walked over to a half unconscious Draco. "Hey" You said softly going to his side. "I'll leave you too, lots of homework" Goyle said excusing himself. Draco sat up a bit. You sat in a chair and fiddled with your fingers. "Hey why are you here?" He said his grey eyes locking with your warm eyes. You frowned. "That's all you have to say?" You said already starting to feel your temper rise. "Sorry I meant..." he pondered and then took your hand gently. "I meant thanks for coming." He smiled for the first time you had ever seen. A warm genuine smile that lit up the dull infirmary. You melted a little and smiled back at him. He lifted your hand to his lips and brushed your hand against his lips softly and smiled. "Go to class I know you miss it" He said. "Wow where's the grumpy Draco who calls me a dirty blood?" You said frowning. Draco attempted to get up and you placed a hand to his chest and pushed him down gently. He gave you a confused look. "You can't get up yet idiot." "Listen it was a big mistake for me to ever say that I promise I won't be embarrassed by a goof like you anymore." He laughed. You smiled. "Thanks Draco," You said. "Please get some rest". He nodded and you headed off to your classes.