oliver?? : chapter 13

Your POV:
You say in the dining hall at the slytherin table with draco beside you. You played with your food and glanced at draco laughing hysterically. You averted his gaze and went back to staring at your food. He looked over at you and frowned. "y/n?" he said gently gently placing a hand on your waist. You glanced up in response. "Are you alright?" he asked with concern. You curled your lips into a fake smile. "THE draco malfoy cares enough to ask if IM alright?" you said smirking. He rolled his eyes and you got up. You quietly escaped into the hallway and started wandering. You sat in your favorite spot. A big cranny in between a hippogriff statues front legs. You hugged your knees and gazed out the large glass window at the rainy mucky day and watched as the raindrops drizzled the grass with water. A boy walked closer to you. You lazily side eyed the boy as he walked closer. "Oliver?" you said confused. He stared at you. You stared at him. He looked away with a blank expression. "I'm sorry. Whatever I did i'm sorry. I thought that i'd get the chance to tell you alone." You said gently. He sighed and sat beside you. "y/n. Can I tell you something?" he said quietly. You nodded quickly.

Oliver's POV:
  I sit right beside her. I look into those big gorgeous eyes and try not to melt. I've loved her ever since I laid eyes on her. I want to bust out and scream "I LOVE YOU Y/N!!". I sighed. "y/n. Can I tell you something?" I said quietly. I'm going to tell her how I feel. I am. She nodded her gorgeous messy hair swaying. "I- Well I. So for the longest time-" I sighed. She smiled and put a reassuring smile on her face. "Don't worry. Whatever you say i'll always be your friend. I want to be here for you." She's so gorgeous. She shines like a ruby. I love her. "I love-" Draco slid through the doors of the great hall and smiled seeing y/n. She waved viciously at him. He sauntered over and i lowered my head. "Hey princess." He said staring at me with those bloodthirsty cold eyes. She smiled sheepishly and leaped off of her favorite spot since she came to Hogwarts. I frowned as her sweet scent left as she walked closer to him. "What are you doing out here alone?" Draco said staring at her. Disgusting. "I'm not alone silly i'm with Ollie!" She smiles looking in my direction. I looked into her eyes. She turned away and I stared at her eyes longer. They sparkled differently whenever she looked at him. She loves him. I love her. It can never be more then this. "Still I just want to make sure your safe." He said watching her with a protective eye. "Me and Ollie were just talking. Oh! What were you going to say?" She turned to me and smiled that smile I see in my dreams. I smiled. "Oh it's nothing. I'll.. catch you around sometime!" I turned away from her and walked. I walked outside into the rain. I felt the cold water on my skin but I didn't care. I walked to a cold lonely bench by the lake and sat. I cried. For the first time in a while I cried.

Draco's POV:
  I was laughing at Goyle whenever I noticed y/n was just playing with her food. I was curious and made sure she was okay. She said she was but I knew she was lying. I let her be alone and then kept thinking about her. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I got up and walked outside. There she was with Oliver. My blood boiled. I hated whenever she was alone with someone I didn't trust. I don't want anything bad happening to her. I walked over and tried to maintain my cool. She waltzed over and i couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She's amazing. Gorgeous. Adorable. Cunning. The best personality i've ever met. I love her. She kept talking but i couldn't focus her voice soothes my anger away. Once he left us I smiled down at her. "Is everything alright?" I said gently. She nodded. "I just wanted to make sure he was okay." She said. I nodded slightly and my gaze followed him outside. Something was off with him. I put my arms around her and just stared at her as she babbled about how the hippogriff was her favorite. She finally caught my eyes and blushed. "What're you looking at?" She laughed. "You. You're just..words can't describe." I said sweetly. She rolled her eyes and leaned forward. I was confused. I felt like I wanted to kiss her. Those other girls before were just toys. She's different. I leaned down and my lips met hers. My happiness soared and we were connected for a few seconds. I smiled against her lips. She pulled away and put her head on my chest sweetly and stroked my robes. "Draco?" she said quietly. "Hmm?" I said still thinking about the moment we just shared. "Please promise me there won't be a problem with Oliver?" She said looking down. I nodded and held her close. I smiled and enjoyed our moment.

Your POV:
I smiled and enjoyed our moment.