oliver : chapter 2

Your POV:
"So yeah, Hogwarts is pretty amazing. I plan to be quidditch captain" he said puffing his chest. "Quidditch sounds....complicated. I'd much rather stick to books" you laughed. He nodded. "Hey, when I came in you seemed....upset." He said. "You need to talk about anything?" He said smiling sympathetically. "No. Thanks though Wood" You said shoving him gently. "Anytime (y/l/n)" he said with another chuckle. "Well I best be going with my mates, talk later?" He said getting up. You nodded quickly. He left as you opened a book to the page you left off on.

~Time Skip~

You looked up to see a big castle in the distance just nestled atop a hill surrounded, guarded by a lake. You grabbed your luggage and walked to the group of other kids your age. A boy came over rather quickly but stumbled. " 'Ello! Uhm could I take you bag for you?" He said sheepishly and smiled a wide-toothed grin. "If it's not trouble?" You said smiling. He nodded picking up the bags and struggled to put out a hand. "I'm Goyle, my friend is Crabbe. We're close with Draco." He said smiling. "I'm (y/n). Nice to meet you" You said smiling a little. Draco came up to you and Goyle. "Having fun conversating with the mudblood?" Draco said. Goyle gave him a sort of aggrivated look but kept his mouth shut. "He was just helping me with my bags. Oh and who are you again?" You said giving him a frown. He glared and you smirked. "Pity. Goyle, I thought you were smart enough to pick nice people to be friends with." You said giving him a sympathetic look and took your bags back. "Thank you for assistance though" you said driving around through the crowd and hopped into a boat. Your boat road across the shimmering lake and stopped on the sandy shore of Hogwarts. You stepped out holding your luggage and grouped up with the other around a tall, slim lady wearing a dark green dress with rectangular glasses. She wore a strict face but had compassion in her eyes. "Good Evening children, welcome to Hogwarts. Here you will be sorted into one of four houses. Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. Each house portrays traits." She said gazing upon the children. "Follow me, quickly, quickly!" She said leading the children into the Hall. You gazed in amazement at the enchanted ceiling which glittered with bright stars in an inky blue sky. A man took your luggage happily and hobbled away. You smiled upon the hall. For today would both be extraordinary and the beginning of a new story.