an experience : chapter 21

Your POV:

      Draco dragged me to the quidditch grounds and looked up watching kids soar through the sky on brooms. You looked up as well but not in the awestruck way Draco did. You gulped as someone threw a bludger at another kid. Draco looked over at you.
      "You look like you're going to spit slugs." He said gripping your hand tighter. You looked over at him.
      "I don't like heights." You stated bluntly. He watched your eyes follow the people and moved his hand to the curve of your back.
      "I'm here to make sure you don't fall." He said staring at you then letting go walking forward. You gulped again and followed him. Harry soared down beside you.
      "Potter." Draco said in his nasty tone. Harry only nodded smiling and looked to you. He looked you over.
      "You look nice y/n." He said smiling and leaning to give you a quick embrace. You chuckled and took the opportunity. You looked past Harry to see Ginny staring at Harry. She stared at you two hugging then ducked away. You wondered what that was about.
      "So what're you two up to today?" He said looking between you and Draco. Draco looked at his feet.
      "I'm just going to do some practicing and then probably go to Hogsmeade." Draco said looking at you his stormy gray eyes swimming with affection. You smiled snapped back to reality.
      "Yeah i'm just going to watch and see what happens." You said giggling. Just then a familiar pair of twins swooped down and trapped you in between them.
      "Hey y/n." They said in unison smiling mischievously. You eyed them suspiciously.
      "Hey guys?" You said giving them a little wave.
      "Wanna go for a little ride?" George said his eyebrows flicking up.
      "Oh no thank you, I don't like heigh-" The twins cut you off as they swooped you up onto the back of George's broom. You screamed feeling dizzy and squeezed George with all your power.
      "GEORGE GET ME DOWN!!" You screamed. He laughed and swooped you towards Fred getting awfully close to him. You felt hot tears burn against your eyes as you squeezed them shut. You opened your eyes to see the ground miles away. You began to cry.
      "George please...please let me down." You said clutching onto his sweater. He stopped laughing and swooped down. You got off the broom and Hermione had ran from somewhere to hug you. You looked over at Draco who was being held back by Harry and Ron. It seemed like your cries only made him more angry. Draco broke through and whipped out his wand and put it to George's neck.
      "Woah man!! woah!" George said putting his hands up in defense.
      "I swear you don't want me to kill you right now. You see how upset she is because of your recklessness." He said getting closer to George. He flicked his wand. "Flipendo!" He said and George flipped over onto the grass.
      "Draco!" Hermione said. "You've made your point now leave him alone!" She said being the usual only voice of reason. Ron stood not knowing which side to be on. You walked over to Draco and pulled his hand. George looked up and got up off the grass. He looked furious.
      "Sorry y/n. Guess we can't have fun with you anymore." He said and him and Fred walked off. You looked at your feet and wiped your eyes.
      "Thanks guys." You said gently and the golden trio nodded. You stood awkwardly not knowing what to do. You looked over at them.
      "Do you guys want to go to Hogsmeade?" You said cracking a half smile. They all looked at each other. Hermione nodded.
      "I'd be glad to go!" She said taking your hand. You smiled at her. Harry nodded.
      "I've been meaning to get a new quill and some broom polish." He said. Ron nodded as well.
      "I want to go to Honeyduke's" He said laughing. Everyone laughed and Draco cracked a half smile. You let go of Hermione's hand and placed Draco's in its place.
      "Let's go." You said. He put his other hand in his pocket and walked with you silently, thinking.

Time Skip.

      You smiled at Hogsmeade. You hadn't been before. There were so many things there and you looked over at Draco pointing to all the cool shops and places. He smiled a bit watching you point and get excited about everything.
      "Here." He handed you some coins and you smiled.
      "What's this for?" You said smiling. He pulled you a bit closer.
      "Get a something pretty." He said smiling at you. You blushed.
      "Thanks." You said and looked up at him.
      "So Draco what's your favorite thing about Hogwarts?" Hermione said looking back at him. He frowned in thought.
      "I like the magic I guess." He said looking at your fingers in his and twiddling with them. She rolled her eyes.
      "Such an original answer." She said while pulling your arm to pull you aside. You looked at her questioningly. Draco kept walking unphased.
      "What?" You said. She pointed to a dress shop and pulled you in. You waved goodbye to the boys quickly and followed Hermione in. You gaped at all the dresses.