waking up : chapter 20

Your POV:
You woke up and looked over your shoulder at an unconscious Draco. You smiled as he rested his head on your shoulder and his arms wrapped around your waist. You gently turned over to face him and looked over his features. You smiled and enjoyed the moment. He groaned a bit and situated himself a little differently and you carefully watched him trying to avoid waking him up. You brushed the hair from his eyes gently as the sun filtered onto his face. He breathed heavily and you could feel his arm tightening around you as he pulled you closer to his chest. You giggled a bit and held his face with one hand and kissed him sweetly. His eyes fluttered open.
"I don't think I ordered a prince to awake me." He said grumpily flipping over. You giggled again and pushed your chest off the gurney and straddled him with your arms.
"I don't think I ordered a grumpy Draco." You smiled and curled a hand behind his head leaning into your kiss. He snakes an arm around your waist and smiled against your lips.
"mmmm..five more minutes." He smiled waking up some.
"No." You got up and realized you had old clothes on. You held out the bottom of your shirt. "I better go change." You said picking lint off of it. He got up and ran a hand through his hair while walking towards you.
"No." He said quickly using his other hand to pull you once more closer to him.
"You're so clingy." You laughed and walked from the infirmary cube. "Madame Pomfrey am I free to go?" Madame Pomfrey had disappeared and you shrugged. Draco came shortly behind you with a bag full of all the stuff you had brought. He took your hand.
"I'm not clingy." He said dragging you from the infirmary.
"Where are we going?" You said.
"I'm dropping you off at the Gryffindor common room with your stuff then getting changed myself." He said guiding you down corridors.
"Oh okay." You said watching the objects and people go by. He clasped your hand tighter and pulled you to the fat lady painting.
"Here." He said and gave you your bag and a quick kiss before slithering off. You smiled and walked inside quickly getting changed.

You walked out quickly and straightened your skirt. You gaped at Draco standing there in an all black sweater and skinny jeans staring at you. "What're you wearing?" You both said in unison.
"I'm wearing a casual outfit today." He said.
"But where's your green? and all black?" You said. He smirked and pulled out a Slytherin scarf and wrapped it around his neck. You shook your head and held up your pointer finger.
"Wait here." You rushed back inside peeling off your skirt quickly and putting on some jeans and replacing your Gryffindor uniform sweater and tie with a simple red blouse and a leather jacket. You pulled on boots quickly and wrapped a Gryffindor tie around your neck and ran back downstairs. "Ta da!" You said breathing heavily. He looked you up and down slowly.
"I like it." He wrapped an arm around your waist and led you towards the quidditch fields.
"Where are we going?" You said curiously.
"To watch Harry and Ron goof off on brooms." He smiled mischievously.

(sorry this was really short next chapter is going to be longer I promise)