Akahina and Illumi

Thank you... now I have a few people putting this story at their reading list... I'm so happy... thank you minna.....

Akahina's p/v

After seeing Milluki, I went to Illumi sama. He has been out on a mission since forever.... eventhough he is always emotionless but I know he has feelings. I think -_-///

After knowing he was at the field from Milluki sama I ran and ran until I saw him ...

"Illumi Sama!! Fuhh I made it..." I said while breathing hardly...

"What are you doing here Aka??"

"well I knew you returned from your VERY IMPORTANT mission.... So I came here.... Plus I made a special muffin for you... wanna try some? *^▁^*"

"Sure...." Illumi Sama took the muffin and stuffed it in his emotionless face and into his mouth....

"How is it? ∩__∩" I asked with full heart.

"Too much flour... Too sweet... Not enough eggs.... You didn't mix it well.... you put it in a wet pan so it's too right with each other...."

"Sugoiii... You know everything abt cooking.... Sounds like your a chef than an assassin..."

"Kikiyo used to dress me up as a girl and teach me girlish stuffs... Like ,dressing like a girl, an animal,a tree.. Obviously cooking..." Emotionless face.

"Man... *yawn* your so lucky to have a great mom *yawn*..." *yawn*

"are you tired?"

"of course not... I'm a Zoldyck maid.. I can't be tired so *yawn* easily... " Wipes eyes...

"can you sit by the tree over there? I wanna train a bit...." He ordered Aka....

As a n obedient maid, she followed without complaining....  Illumi sama forced me to close eyes...

Before I knew it I was in a deep sleep..

I had a dream... or is it a memories core??

"*crying* *sniff* What have I done?" A little girl cried.

"*smiles* your amazing. *laughs evilly* You done it.." Something whispered from inside of her.

"No... I have done nothing... NOTHING.. I take it back.. I'm sorry.. I didn't know..."

The sobbing little girl looked ahead and saw a house.  It was on fire. Every edge, every side.

"I'm sorry" she fell on her knees.

"That is a curse" The other girl from inside her said.

"Gomennasai minna.... "

-end of dream-

I woke up seeing my head was on Illumi Sama 's lap. He was staring down to me. I didn't know if I was creppied out ir was I just emberessed to be seen in this type of situation..

"Gomen? "

"..."

Suddenly,

"Woi, Illumi WHY IS HINA AT YOUR LAP!?"

Killua Sama walked coolly towards me. He put his hands in his pocket and pulled me up. I blushed a bit.

"Don't touch her!" Killua shouted.

Because of that, Illumi Sama stood up and vanished. He didnt  even say anything.(╯□╰)...

I guess I  was too tired Cox I did everything on that day. When Master Killua was pulling me and he suddenly ran towards the forest, I fell and injured my knee. It was bleeding.

"How soft are you?"

"Sorry " I grief to stand but I fell again. That moment I just noticed I had a swollen ankle. I guess from kicking Milluki sama..  Killua sighed and carried me like a princess.. I wasn't able to say anything. Not only that, but he used his white outer shirt to stop my knee from bleeding and his blue long sleeved shirt to tie my swollen foot. I was a burden for all Zoldyck even for Milluki sama and mostly to Killua  sama . I didnt like that fact that I was burden also was carried by the future assassin leader half naked .. I asked him to put me down and he did.

"what's the matter?"

"nothing really.. I? just wanted to give you this.." I took a home made chocolate from my pocket and gave it to Killua sama.

Killua s p/v

"What is this for idiot" as I looked up, she was gone.

She had a swollen feet and bleeding knee but she escaped so fast. Too fast to honest. I wanted to search for her but someone called.

-phone-

"Hello?"

"Killua, I want you to bring Akahi -.."

"What is it dad?"

"nothing. Just come to my room. and bring Milluki."

"Eh!? why me?"

"Just come"

I went to his room and pulled him to Silva s room,  without telling anything. When I got there I saw Hina at Illumi's hand. Carrying her like I did. Only that her face is blushing red not sad. This is just unacceptable. I walk towards him and

"Didn't I say not to touch her?"

"she fainted. What can I do? she just woke up when both of you came in"

"Let her down then."

"with the swollen ankle and bleeding knee? is it a good idea?"

"Fine..."

I ended the conversation and waited for dad to te us What he wanted to tell us.

to be continue....

hope you like it.. comment and vote ~^O^~.

continue...

The girl was smart and pretty. She had a  beautiful smile. She made everyone happy with her voice and dance...

But she didn't know What or who  was inside of her.. But it always talks to her when they are alone.

"in the morning she dances,

at night she Kills..."

was the words the demon says to her everytime they are alone..

to be continue...