Heaven's Arc

( who wants to talk to me? I'm bored.  :v... private chat with me.. (*¯︶¯*)  = ̄ω ̄=)

No one's p/v

Killua, Gon and Akahina arrived at Heaven's Arc. There were a lot of people. it was packet like sardines.  Hina was struggling and trip. Then she realised she fell on a boy.

"ah? Sorry." Hina blushed.

"no.. no.. I was wrong too." a boy with green straight hair. somehow he looked familiar.

Hina stood and brushed herself.."I'M Akahina "

"I'M Zecri "

"why are you here?"

"I'M here to earn money.."

Zecri 's p/v

"really? me too.. well then see you again.."

"weird.. why did she smelled like sis?" I asked myslef.

"man!! where is Tenri?  she is really late" not long after...

my phone rang...

"Hello.. yeah.. this is Zecri..  yeah.. sis? ummmm Tenri. why? What? " I dropped my phone and punched the wall..

"Sis is dead?" I shouted..

"I'll find her... one day... and I'll kill her!!"

suddenly a girl with blue hair walked towards me.

"What if You meet her already? do You want to kill her?" she smirk in an evil way. it was creepy But I accepted her offer.

Killua's p/v

Heaven's Area was crazy packed. both Gon and I were able to escape But Hina wasn't as lucky. she was still in the crowd. I saw her struggling and she tripped.

I was about to tease her But then she fell on a boy with green hair. she was smiling and kind to that boy. If you ask me, she is never that nice with me.

"look that's Hina!! " Gon shouted.

"hey.. " Hina walked casually and pass me.

"aren't you going to say anything to me?" I asked.

"Why?"

"no reason" I put my hands in my pocket and went to the counter to register as a fighter in the games.

Gon 's p/v

"hey Gon... what's wrong with Killua ?" Hina asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"I....  I... I think his mad?" Hina didn't face me. "I need to go to the toilet" she said after we register.

"Killua are you okay?"

"yeah why ?"

"Hina said you we mad?"

"Why would I? it's not that I'm the one who fell on a boy.." he said and rolled his eyes.

"maybe? maybe just maybe? Killua is mad? but why?"

"Oh okay.. the weird thing is that..."

"What?" Killua asked and looked at me as I stopped my sentence and continued..

"... I can track down Hina with my nose...." I stopped again.

"yeah? so?" Killua was annoyed.. I know.

"But.. with all that people.. even my eyes and nose can't track down Hina..  But Why can you?"

"............... because?............. where is she anyways?" I saw Killua sweat drops.

"she is at the bathroom..."

"man... she is late.. her number is next..."

"........... how did you know that? I registered with her? you in the other hand registered earlier But got a fight after me... Why is that?"

Killua 's p/v

"Crap!!! Gon is pushing me beside the wall (not really... you get What it means right?)"

"because... I just predicted it" I looked away.

"your so good at guessing then..."

"I am.. hahaha... "

"I wonder where is Hina? "

"me too" I said to myself..

"who cares..."

I looked at my number and sigh..

"What is this weird feeling?"

"are You sure your not mad at her Killua? " Gon asked.

'" yeah.. why would I? It's not like she did anything right?"

"the thing is that she said You were"

"It's not like she can read emotions Gon..." I end my sentence..

"hmm your right... let's just wait"

I put my hands behind my head and said "whatever "

(lol... no idea What to write...)