Last Phrase: Battle between our past

(im sorry im late... just ended my finals... anyway tomorrow i have to go camping and again I'M just making the title sound cool.. but all of you know it won't be.. Anyway.. continue...)

Nobody's p/v

Netero-san called the participants one by one. Calling everyone into his room to be asked something. ( Netero ~T_T~Q_Q)

Akahina's p/v

I walked out and just stop right in front of an open window. I stared at the sight. then Gon came out of Netero's room. I hid behind a small plant and stared at him.

Then he Suddenly cry. I was speechless towards his actions. I can... I can feel his sadness.. I walked towards him and hugged him from behind.

"You'll be alright." I said.

"Hina? n-nande.. why are you here" he wasn't even embarrassed to see me while he is crying.

I pat his back and I answered his question "I hate seeing your face with an upside down smile (frown) your face is a lot.. no, a thousand times better if you smile. you can shine a day.. better you can be light to someone else" I said in a chibi version.

I looked at the sight again and Gon Suddenly hugged me. "Arigato..  " he whispered.

"Don't worry.. if you cry again I'll punch you" I said as a joke.

"no.. not for that only. for trusting me also" he added.

I was speechless.. I didn't know What to respond. I wanted to smile Suddenly...

"if you have friends... they either be your weakness..." I heard another voice said. it was no other than Guro.  I pushes Gon away and walked away. I knew he was puzzled but I better leave him out of my trouble..

then the last exam starts.. it was a one to one face off. only one person shall lose. the rule was simple.. no killing. other things are okay.. to torture, to cut and all..

the first fighter was Me and a girl named Dayana.  I didn't want to lose so I'M going to fight seriously. Dayana was weird she didn't attack. she is only defending..

as soon as the man said "start" I dashed through and kicked Dayana's face but she jumped back. I ran to punch her back but she stopped my hand, I was ready to defend but she smirk and jumps back again. Everytime I try she will jump back no matter What. I was pissed off and shouted "what's your problem!!!!"

She giggled and said "your too weak to be a princess" I was frozen to What she said. then a flash of memories ran through my head. Fire, a song and tears.. the three things I saw..

I braved up and asked "What?" the she laughed as loud as the room can handle and took out her phone. she dialed up and made a call. she put it on speaker so that can hear every sound the phone made..

"Hello? WHO IS THIS" someone answered and Dayana pointed the phone towards me.

"I found the lost bird" I frozen as I know who they were talking about. they were talking about me. "OH REALLY? WHERE IS SHE" the person asked.

"she is taking the hunter exam. she is a hunter" Dayana answered. "THEN TELL HER THAT..... *quiet* "

I was able to move little by little but I'M still at shocked. "why do they know me?" I kept on asking myself.

"NOW.. TELL HER THAT... MORE THAN 100 HUNTERS AND ASSASSINS  ARE SEARCHING FOR HER.. ALL TO DRAG HER TO THE PLACE WHERE SHE KILLED EVERYONE"

those words made my knees weak. I fell on them and tears form at the end of my eyes. the called ended and Dayana stared at me. I was as easy as three years old to defeat now. "Your too weak" Dayana said and she smirks.