Tricky Tower

(I'M at the hospital.... yut yut... )

Gon's p/v

Around 5 hours before we land, I have won the game. I was able to make Netero use both his hands and legs. I was so happy that I fell asleep as soon as I won.

The next day, I woke up and we were about to  arrive. I had an hour to do stuffs . I took my stuff and went to Killua and my room.. I walked in and   Killua still asleep. He was clenching his teeth and fist.

I sat beside him and smiled. I poked him a few times and he just pushed me. I laid beside him. I stared at his face and he opened his eyes...

"What?" was the first thing  he said.

"I won" I grin.

"you got the ball?" I just shocked my head and I just told him I was able to make him use both hands and legs..

Killua looked away and I stood up..

"where are you going?" he asked.

"well.. I need to go stretch my body.. I already slept."

"okay then..  whatever.." he said and start away went back to sleep. I in the other hand walked out and just scroll around..

Killua's p/v

I woke up and saw Gon. he had his grin on his face again but I can't say that I hate it. What am I saying!?!?

I can't think of him more than just a kid that is the Same age as me.. it's impossible for him to think of me as a friend.. seriously.. What am I thinking?

I spoke to him and he left. As soon as he did I went back to sleep..

"impossible.. you cant have friends.. Kill... You'll never have a friend... assassin.." Illumi's voice keeps repeating on my head.

I woke up remembering the last thing I heard..

"I'll kill him..." I heard my voice..

"NO I WON'T" I shouted.

"you will" Illumi's voice.

"I WON'T" I was getting mad.

"Yes" both said..

"GON!!!" I shouted.

Suddenly the door burst open..

"yeah Killua?" Gon said as he entered our room.

"why is your hair down?" I ask to destroy the awkward moment..

"I had a bath.. why did you call my name?"

"I thought.... you left me" I said and blushed..

"Don't worry.. I'M here... I'M always by your side.." his words made a smile on my face. I smiled and just looked away..

"OKAY.. WE HAVE ARRIVED" there was an announced..  we took our stuffs and went outside. We landed on a big and tall tower. The Bean guy, explain the rules.. I yawn and yawn and looked at Gon and remembered What he said..

"Don't worry... I'M here...I'M always by your side" those words made my day.. I giggled and Gon noticed it and I just act normal..

"okay.. Let's begin.." the bean said and he left..

"So.... get down? That's all?" Leorio Said.

"but this tower is taller than 700 meters.. how is it possible?"

At that time a mad climbed down.. Suddenly a big bird ate him..

"that won't do" Leorio walked back slowly..