Kitchen Hell

(damn sad... I'M damn sad... who knows why?)

No one's p/v

As both gates opened and they all entered. The next test was a bit different from the first one.. They all gathered and the Second examinar intro themselves..

"I'M Kiki (I Don't remember her name... I'M Sorry..) and this is Buhara my Second examinar.  The next phase is to cook" she said while throwing knives up in the air and juggling them without looking..

"why cook? it's not like a hunter need to learn how to cook right?" a man made a joke out of her and vain pop out of her head as everyone laughed..

"oh? so you think it's soooooo easy being a hunter? well guess What? I say all of you fail" she sat down after catching all the knives.

"no way..." a ninja said..

"your Hanzo right?" Kiki asked.

"Yes.."

"so tell me, What do you think about my type of hunter? the one that cooks? Huh?" Kiki said in a pissed off tone..

"well... my point of view is that your the lowest type of hunter" he said confidently..

"oh?? okay then... the test is easy... ALL OF YOU BETTER FIND A PIG TO COOK.. NO CHICKEN NO COWS... JUST PIGS!!! FIND IT INSIDE THE FOREST.. YOU HAVE 1 HOUR!!! " Kiki announced and the gates reopens.

All the participants left feeling confident..

"Buhara..  how many do you think will die?" Kiki smirk evily.

"a lot.. because in that forest lives out one type of pig. that is the bull pig.."

"correct.. and after that they won't underestimate us right, Buhara? "

"yup... "

Meanwhile at Gon, Killua,  Kurapika and Leorio...

"how are we going to find pigs?" Gon said.

"just search for it I guess" Killua smiled.

"it's going to be a long search" Kurapika  sighed.

"I have a feeling that it won't be that easy.." Leorio said..

"Hey.. there is an edge" Gon ran towards it and slides down.

"Hey! wait for me" Killua followed him.

"I'M not going down there" Kurapika said and Suddenly Leorio pushed him.

"you jerk!!!" Kurapika shouted and Leorio just laughed. Suddenly he slipped and slides down as well..

"YAHOOOO!!!  " Killua shouted and bumped into Gon. "Whats the big idea stopping Suddenly Gon?"

After Killua bumped into Gon, Kurapika bumped into Killua and Leorio bumped into all of them..

"Gon what's wrong?" Kurapika asked.

"Look " Gon pointed to some pigs in front of them. they were pink and big. bigger than any pig.

"they look like bulls" Gon was clueless..

" I Don't think it's a good idea being here Gon.." Killua sweatdrops.

the pigs noticed them and starts to get mad. 

"I think we should run" Leorio subjected.

And the pigs starts to chase them.

"I knew it!! it was the wrong idea to follow Gon!!!!" Leorio shouted and was running as fast as the others.

"this is boring" Killua looked bored.