two

After telling the man your name and your fitness goals, he began to show you around the place and recommending various exercises and techniques to you. The two of you agreed that he would help you get started.

"Why don't we start with some bicep curls?" He clapped his hands and smiled at you as you got the weights. You began to lift them, until the golden haired man softly interjected.

"Your stance is a little off there- Here, let me show you," You expected him to grab his own set of weights, but instead his large form towered over you as he guided your arms. With unexpected tenderness, his massive hand held your forearm. His breathing was soft, unlike yours, and warm against your neck. You nearly shuddered at his closeness.
Snapping you out of your reverie, you heard him say, "See? You got it!" He finally pulled away, leaving you feeling diminutively small without his large, warm presence. "I'm gonna go look around and see if anyone else needs help. Don't hesitate to call for me if you need it!"

As he left, you continued to work your upper body. Your mind continued to wander to Toshinori, internally noting the way his back muscles looked as he walked away. The man's form was truly powerful, he obviously spent plenty of time here. You wondered if he took boxing, and if so if there was anyway for you to watch the man in action. You blamed your exercise for the way your heart began to race.

"(Y/n)!" A voice barked from behind you. It was your friend Shouta, finally appearing.

"Sorry I was late. I had to pick something up for a friend." He set down his towel and gym bag, giving you his attention.

"So? How is it?" You blinked, before realizing he meant the how you liked the gym.

"Oh! It's awesome. Plenty of friendly people, and really clean. That's always good." You chuckled. "I met someone very nice, his name was Toshinori."

"Ah, yes, Yagi. One of the most dedicated guys in here. If you can believe it, he does bodybuilding competitions and even boxes when he can. Man's really strung his body thin, if you ask me. Working so hard all the time can't be good."

You internally swoon at the thought.
"I think it just means he's very strong, and... ambitious..." You said quietly, more to yourself than anything. Shouta raised an eyebrow at you, before he left and you both began your daily routines.