Seven

As he hastily apologized and promised to go easy on the poor kid, you smile, exchange numbers with the honey-haired man, and walk home.

Just as you plopped down on the couch, exhausted from your work out, you get a text from an unknown number.

"Hey y/n! It's me, Yagi. Text me when you can, maybe we can arrange something. :)
- Yagi 🌻"

...

...

He.. signs his texts?

"Pfft-!" You began to laugh, he even added a sunflower emoji. It was just too precious. You couldn't wait for the date.

~

You wore a plain dress that was your favorite color, but added a beautiful silver pendant necklace. You pinned the side of your hair and added a glossy lipstick, grabbed your clutch purse and headed out of the door to your local bus stop.

Yagi wanted to take you on a relatively normal date, so you ate at a cafe then would take a walk in the park. When you two met at the cafe, you immediately were distracted by his charming appearance. The strands of his hair were stuck up into a V shape, and he wore a pale yellow dress shirt and black slacks.

"You look beautiful!" Yagi exclaimed, smiling at your appearance. "I have something for you," he said and elegantly revealed the bright yellow flower he held behind his back. It was a sunflower!

"Ah! Thank you so much Yagi, how sweet of you!"

He blushed deeply and told you that it made him think of you.

You two were seated and ordered tea and a light dinner. You chatted about your teaching job and funny stories he'd experienced at the gym. Then you watched his eyes light up as he reminisced on his days as a heavy weight boxer, the matches he would win, the one or two times that he lost, and wistfully he spoke about the woman who trained him.

"Her name was Nana. She used to be a champion when she was much younger, and she taught me all of her ways. But... sadly, she passed before she could see me take that same title...." He cracked a grin towards the ground, and you slowly grabbed his hand with sympathy in your eyes.

"Hey, hey, no worries. I still value all the things she taught me, and I wont let her memory be forgotten. I visit my old ring all the time and help the teens there. That's where I met young Midoriya!"

You two smiled.

"Do you still professionally box now?" You asked.

"Well, no-"

You two were interrupted by your phone suddenly ringing. You quickly looked at the screen and saw that it was your student, Eijirou.

"Oh, oh I'm sorry I have to take this, It's my student I was just telling you about!"

Toshinori nodded and you picked up the phone.

"M-Miss L/N, can you pick me up..?" The boy said nervously.

"What? Oh, okay, uhm.. I'll try to be there okay? Just stay right there, where are you? What's wrong?"

He told you and hung up. You looked over at Toshinori.

"I didn't exactly hear everything but, I can give you a ride if you want..?"

"Really?!" You said relieved. "That would be great actually!"

You got into Yagi's car and he began drive you to your destination.

This is actually a quite nice car... I guess personal trainers would make a lot of money...

When you got out of the car, you saw Kirishima being held safely and comfortably in none other than Midoriya's arms.

CLIFF HANGER i wonder what has kiri so shaken up?!?! I hope everyone liked the date w/ Toshi!!! More coming soon
-💜