Eight

You gave him the directions that Eijirou gave you and you got into Yagi's fancy looking car. Somehow as he drove you through the dark streets of your city, with only the lights of the interior to light up his handsome face, you felt safe.

"Eijirou!"

You reached your destination and jumped out of the car, heart racing when you saw the boy.

"Eijirou! Baby, what happened?!" He was grasping his arm, which was limp and crooked- Midoriya was there for some fucking reason- and you went into panic mode.

"I'll call the ambulance!" Yagi shouted.

"Well, I was in a fight, and-"

"A FIGHT?!"

"No, (l/n)-sensei," Midoriya interrupted. "A match."

You looked up at the building and realized it was a gym, the one where Kirishima went to practice his boxing skills. You looked up the steps to the building and saw a blonde boy with his hands in his pockets, a pouty look of subtle anger and guilt on his face.

"How the hell did you get hurt so badly?!" You exclaimed.

Midoriya and Kirishima said in unison,

"Bakugou."

~

You apologized to Yagi after hugging him tight. You promised him another date and hopped into the ambulance with Eijirou. You tried your hardest to swat Midoriya and, surprisingly, Bakugou away from the vehicle but utterly failed. They hopped on with you and you awkwardly watched over Eijirou, meanwhile the poor EMT was trying to take the kids vitals over Midoriya's crying and Bakugou's huffing.

It was a mess all the way until they reached the hospital.

After you successfully got the two trouble makers to sit down (Teacher Skills), and made sure Eiji was going to be alright, you made your way to the cafeteria for coffee as you were utterly exhausted.

"Hey.", said familiar voice behind you.

You turned around to see the tall, muscular man that was Yagi.

~

So next chapter I might add some thoughts from Bakugou, what do ya'll think?!