five

Notes at the end. <3

Body sore after your extensive workout from last night, you scan over your testing classroom. Your eyes rest upon  your favorite student; Kirishima Eijirou. You two were very close, as you had met when he was in 6th grade, the day that you had noticed bruises on his legs and body. Concerned, you pulled him to the side and asked him if he'd like to speak in your class room. He opened up to you about the state of his home life, and you two have shared a special bond ever since.

However, you noticed he wasn't engrossed in his test like the other students- He was chewing the end of his pencil and staring dreamily across the room. Puzzled, you follow his gaze and find that his eyes are glued to none other than Midoriya Izuku?!

You snicker at the crushing teen, and get up to check on the other students, and politely direct Eijirou back to his test.

While checking on the others, you notice the crush of Kiri isn't paying attention to his test either. In fact, he's dead asleep! At first, you think maybe it's your fault... was the test too hard or too early? But then you realize-

Toshinori!!!

That man must be working that boy too hard! He was even still at the gym when you left at 8 o'clock... You huff and gently awaken your student. Poor kid...

As you sit back down at your desk and your thoughts on your overworked student, they of course turn to the source of the problem. Your trainer, Yagi. At first, you feel angry with him, and wanting to give him a good teacher scolding. But then your thoughts drift...

"You're back! Midoriya, this is that woman I met that I told you about!"

You had only just met but he was already telling his acquaintances about you... I wonder what he could has said? You think to yourself. For some reason, you hope that it was something nice... or even something sweet, like "I had the pleasure of instructing a very nice woman the other day!" or even "I met the most beautiful young woman yesterday." You thought of his large, warm hands touching your soft body and a sea of red crept up your cheeks. The thought of his hands cupping your face, or comfortingly rubbing your back, or even on your waist made you dizzy and you didn't know why. It was only until you found yourself dreaming of those same hands maybe even going lower that you ripped yourself out of your daydream and realized why you felt this way. No, no, no. Not about a man I just met! And especially not here!!! Feeling rather ashamed, you waited until the bell finally rang before rushing yourself to the bathroom to wash your face with cold water.

xxx

Yes, there is kirideku in this. I hope anyone who reads this is down and cool for that, bc i think it'll be very sweet and also if you dont, it isnt the focus of the story. I doubt there'll be any super mushy scenes of them, but just know that Kiri likes Deku :) I mean he is super manly after all. Also Happy bday All might!!! Loml and king of my heart :))) leave suggestions in the comments of dates or smut scenes you want to see !!!