Last Summer Day

I was deep in sleep,enjoying all of my dreams of what highschool will be like tomorrow, and out of no where I hear the loudest scream every saying "DOUBLE D!!" I was so startled I fell out of bed."What is that?"I wispher to myself.

All I knew is that it came from my window, so I slowly tiptoe over to my window and I move over my curtain to see Ed and Eddy. "Of course it was you two. I should have known"I say. I open the window looking down at them saying "What are y'all two doing!, you could have woken up dear mother, and she has work today."

All i got back was a response from Eddy saying "Okay yeah whatever sockhead ,Your mommy will be fine soo get down here so we can spend the last day of summer together!" I can hear some attitude with his voice. "Ed will share some Gravy toast if you come down Double D" Ed said in his clueless voice.  I look at Ed I dont wanna hurt his feelings so i say "Thanks but no thanks Ed, but i will be down in a few" Both nod their heads in approval, I close my window and start getting ready.

I look around at all my clothes, I finally grab a red shirt with a purple strip and some jeans. As i walk over to the mirror I grab some of my little hairs and let them out from under my classic double d beanie. I turn around and close every door behind me.

As i walk through the front door I say "What will we be doing today gentlemen" Eddy gets so excited when i ask this, he jumps up and says "I have it all planned! First we're gonna head to the old junkyard and try to fix up my brothers old car that we crashed in the 6th grade. Then well head to Ed's house to play some video games then after that *Eddy does a evil grin* We'll do the biggest scam we have every done!!.

Hearing this made me kinda scared "Well Eddy maybe we shouldnt do a scam what if something goes wrong?" Eddy lookes at me and starts laughing "Double D when has any of my scams went wrong?" While he's still laughing.

Ed says "Oh like every single time Eddy" Eddy look at Ed and says "Oh shut up lumpy i wasnt asking you!" Ed laughs while Eddy states "well this one is going to work, but we cant worry about that rightnow we need to head to the junkyard" Eddy starts walking and me and Ed follow.

As were walking Eddy decideds to walk through the woods for a "shortcut". I look over to my left and see the Rv nieghborhood where the Kankers live as I think of them I feel a shivers going down my spine.

All three of them are so different the oldest Lee who is so tall and has curly ginger hair covering her eyes, and she of course is as hard-headed as Eddy, and plus she "loves" him. Then there is May the youngest and not so  intimidating she has her straight blonde hair and her two big front teeth, and she "loves" Ed being shorter than him she isnt really scary but to Ed, he is terrified of her. Finally the middle one Marie she in intimidates me the most with her blue wavy hair to her shoulders covering one eye, shes so punkish and seductive and yet she choses me out of all of us, but why im the opposite of her, im a nerdy good guy.

I think to myself "Where are they I haven't seem them all summer??" Eddy yells "were almost there guys". I think again "wait why do I care where they are??". As we walk a few more feet we all hear a twig snap behind us.  Each one of us turn around while Ed yells "The gravyghost are here!! Ed is scared of gravyghost!!". Eddy yells at him "Ed that doesnt exists!! You bi- Run!!! Guys run Kankers!!! Hearing that name makes me start running but the only thing is im a slow runner. We each end up going in different ways I run further into the woods while I think to myself "Wheres Ed and Eddy?" Then I hear the scream from Ed "Nooo May still Bad for Ed!!" Then i hear "Hey let go if me you lousy chick!!" Eddy yells. I look behind me and I dont see Marie, so I lean on a tree. I say out loud "Oh i think I lost her." Then i hear "Hey thats not nice to say Double D" I look over to see the blue hair girl.

(AN) Heyy srry for a cliffhanger I just thought it would be nice to end chapter one there.:) I love this ship so I will have the next chapter out soon!
-Larissa