Am I in love?!

I look at myself in the mirror, sweat drawing down my face. "Am I in love with Maire" I yell once again but not as loud. I run over and lock the door. Taking off my beanie hiding my scar and sweaty black hair. I turn the water on and continue looking at myself.

Trying to be reasonable "There's no way i'm in love with her, it's just my teenage brain thinking that I love her but I don't....right." I say to myself out loud. 

"I mean I like her, but I don't love her" I say before washing off my face with cold water. Running my hand through my hair, breathing hard I close my eyes. Thinking to myself an image of Marie comes into my mind. All I could think about was her dark blue hair to her flirtatious grin. Thinking about her instantly made me blush, all I can think about is her soft midnight blue hair. Her flirtatious grin that kinda scares me, the mysterious blue eye of hers that reminds me of the hundreds of stars in the never ending sky. I push myself into reality, "Is there a possibility that I do love her?".

(Marie's POV)

"DID THAT JUST HAPPEN?!" I think to myself, "did Double D, the boy i've been in love with for years just kiss me!?".  I walk over to the nearest wall and slowly slide down it, my mind still picturing of what just happened. Staring into the ceiling I just recall the last time I was this happy, the only memory that came into mind was one from about 5 or 6 years ago. The first time I saw Eddward.  Yes I was only Ten years old but that changed my life for the better, I looked up to him and I fell in love with him. 

My biggest question to myself was, do I really love Double D. It's always been the same answer, Yes. That boy has been on my mind for years and finally my dreams are coming true with him. I don't think he even knows how much I watch out for him, whenever I found out someone was rude to him or messed with him lets just say I had a little talk with them. I do so much and its unnoticed.

Marie looked up and smirked, putting her hands over her heart. "What just happened proved it" Marie said to herself in the mirror. She then looked up "Crap! Class is starting I gotta go!" She ran out of the restroom taking her favorite route.

(Edd's POV)

"Oh dear! Oh dear! I'm going to be late" Double D rushed out of the men's and went the opposite way of Marie, not knowing she already left. Double D's mind started up again throwing around ideas and memories.

Double D started jogging down the hall, jogging his stuff around "okay class is just a turn right here" Double D thought to himself, at that moment he looked up to see Marie. Edd's mind froze up again. "Oh no"

(Marie P.O.V)

"Crap im so late!" Marie started running through the halls. Her book bag half open, about two books slipping out, falling between her legs. Spinning her around and causing her to go straight for the ground.

(Edd)

I look and see Marie hurling to the ground. "Oh no" I wishpered. My body still moving runs in before I even have a clue what's happening. I slide down and catch her before she falls. Marie's face is surprised to see me. I hold her close to me, saving her from the fall. 

"Uh thank you Doub- Edd." Marie quietly said. "Your um welcome" I say, still holding her close to me.  I get a smell of her hair as it brushed against me. My skin fluttered, I don't want to let go of her.

A loud voice in my mind yelled "you are in love with Marie!". My eyes widen "I am in love" I accidentally slipped out loud. Marie looks up "What Edd?". I forgot she was there for a second. "Uh nothing!" I quickly dropped Marie.

"Ow!?" Marie yelled. "Oh I'm sorry" picking her back up. I hug her again. "Are you okay?" I ask her. But honestly I want to say "Marie Kanker I love you" I Really just now realized that.