Blue Present and Bitter Past

I look over my shoulder and see the blue hair girl.She looks at me and says "Hi double D, miss me??" She gives me a grin. The only thing that comes out is "Umm ohh".

"Come on Double D say something?"Marie says to me. I stuttered "Oh..Hel-llo Marie n-icee to see you again" . Marie frowns "Are you scared of me Double D?" The way Marie said it sounded was concerning I look down at her and say "Well im not scared of you im just intimidated by you Marie"

I hear her whisper something under her breath. I say "What did you say Marie?" She sits down and looks down "Im sorry." She says. I sit down next to her "Your sorry Marie?" She looks at me with tears in her eyes "Yes Edd im sorry, for everything I know you hate me, but i had to tell you that im sorry for torturing you when we were younger."

Shes starts crying "Im so sorry, I only did it because of my sisters I just wanted to fit in, but i hated messing with you." She stands up and looks down "I hope you can forgive me, I should go..I know you hate having me here." Before Marie could walk away I grab her hand. I look at her in her eyes "Marie I dont hate you...,and I forgive you Marie.. So please dont cry" Marie sits back down "You dont hate me?? But I've ruin your life how could you not hate me im horrible-" before she could finish I say "I dont hate you cuz you said sorry and your not horrible..I dont know you too well, but I bet your a great person." I say comforting her. "So you don't hate me Edd? And you forgive me?"

I replied with "Yes i do forgive you, and if you want i'll even be your friend." I think to myself "Why did I say that?" Marie looks at me with tears coming down her face "Really?" She smiles "I dont know why your doing this but your the only person who has wanted to be my friend". "Thank you, your the nicest person I have met".

I look into her eyes deeper "Of course i'll be your friend Marie" I smile back at her. Marie cries out "Thank you" and she hugs me. "No problem Marie" I start hugging her back.

We both hear Eddy and Ed yelling my name, Marie looks at me and says "Bye Edd ,I should go before anyone sees." I replied with "Okay but take this, I'll you later hopefully" I smile at her. Marie looks down to see my phone number. "Thank you Double D" Marie gets up and runs off.

As soon as Marie can't be seen, Ed and Eddy come running in. "Dude we finally found you!" Eddy yelled. I look at both of them covered in lipsticks stains."I can see that they both found you." I say, Eddy rolls his eyes "Yeah!whatever..so what happened to you?...we both thought Marie caught you."Eddy questions me.

"Oh well I guess she got lost and went home" I lied. Ed helps me up from the ground and we start walking to Ed's house. "Hey, Eddy I thought we were going to fix your broth-." Before I could finish Eddy says "After what just happened I don't want to be near their house." In a grumpy tone. I simply just say "Okay Eddy."

We finally make it to Ed's house and head downstairs to his room. Ed sits on his bed and me and eddy sit on some beanbags. "Okay Ed what games do u have?" Eddy said getting up and shuffling through Ed's games. "I have PS4 and Xbox One games Eddy." Ed's replies.

Right when Eddy puts in a game, Sarah comes running down the stair and busts into Ed's room, and says in a bossy tone. "Ed!! Mom said no friends over! Also that its a school night so go take a shower and pick out your school clothes you idiot!"

"But baby sister Sarah! I already did all my stuff today! Please tell mom to let Edd and Eddy stay!?!" Ed begs to his little sister. Sarah laughs at Eds begging "No! Mom said to tell them to get out! Also if you dont do it right now then I'll tell mom!". Those simple words terrified Ed "No please don't Sarah...Sorry guys can y'all please leave." Ed looks down. "Oh don't be sorry Ed we'll see you tomorrow buddy" I smile at Ed. Ed looks at me and smiles back "Thanks Double D ,Bye I'll see you two tomorrow!" Ed runs up and forces me and Eddy into a hug. "Ahh let go of me lumpy!!" Eddy yells. Ed lets go, Eddy gumbles "Bye guys" and he walks out of Ed's room.

I turn around to Ed and say "Bye Ed have a great evening." I walk out of his room. While walking to his front door I hear Sarah say "Bye..Double D" she smiles. "Oh bye Sarah." I say kindly "Have a great evening too." I open the front door and leave the house. "I don't Eddy so I guess he went home" I say quietly to myself.

I walk inside my house, I notice that mother isn't home. I head to my room, I take a shower then I grab my clothes for tomorrow. As I lay on my bed i grab my phone and see a text from Marie. When I open the text she wrote "Hey, thx again Double D." I text her back "Its was no prob Marie". She quickly respondes back saying "Aww thx well I gotta go to bed and be ready for tomorrow.". I easily reply with "Okay its cool c u tomorrow Marie. Goodnight🌜." She sends me a text back saying "Omg ur soo cheesy..Goodnight Edd." I laugh at her text and smile. I quietly say "Goodnight Marie" and I start falling asleep.

(A/N) Ommg thx 4 reading this chapter...I will get the next chapter on here ASAP but yeah if u have any ideas just comment down, soo i will see yall later- Larissa❤