First Date

Ring!!!

At the same time, Marie and Edd heard the bell go off, allowing them to exit class. Everyone else simply got up and left while Edd and Marie were stuck in place, "ooh class is already over, goodness well... I cannot be late, I have computers generals." Edd said to Marie and let go of her hand. He stood up and helped her up, "I believe you have art class, so I guess I'll see you at lunch" he smiled. Marie was stunned but nodded. "okay... yeah I'll see you in lunch then." Edd nodded and started walking away, he was about to wave bye to Marie as she called out. "Wait Double D!" she said quickly. 

Edd turned around to look, "yes Marie?" he raised an eyebrow in curiosity. Marie looked at him with a small stutter in her voice "u-uh... did y-you... ah gosh. Edd do you have any feelings for me?. You've been driving me crazy for the past two days. You're all I can think about and the kiss was everything for me... but do you... Edd do you like me?" she accidentally said more than she wanted to say. A strong silence filled the space between them, after a few seconds Marie nodded and looked down slightly. Her mouth opened to speak before Edd smiled, "as I told you, Marie, after school we're hanging out." he said his mind jumbled and falling everywhere, he liked her but he didn't know how to show it, or how to say it. Edd turned a dark red "If you'd like we can call it a date instead" he said closing his eyes in fear of rejection, yet he knew his answer. 

Marie looked up, her heart racing again as she nodded and popped up hugging him warmly. "yes yes yes!! I would love to!" she squealed in pure happiness.  Edd hugged her back and nodded "then it shall be so... just meet me at the door near the gym after school," he told her and pulled from the hug. "We must not be late okay Marie," he said and started walking through the halls to his class as Marie nodded and did the same.  

Edd and Marie went to their classes, splitting from each other for one of the first times. Edd was walking down the hall, his mind now stuck in the clouds trying to figure out what happened, how it happened, and how to calm himself down". On the other hand, Marie was skipping down the halls with a shock of happiness running through her each time. She seemed so happy to the point were bypassers were moving into their lockers, so confused about how she was so happy they were scared. 

Classes went by, Edd and Marie gazed at each other from times. Eddy and Ed still having no clue to them at all, leaving May and Lee wishing they had that with the other two. The last bell ring, and just as Marie walked up she saw Edd waiting for her at the decided meeting spot. Edd smiled charmingly or at least tired, "uh.. ready to go my lady?" he asked in a shaky voice. Marie nodded giggling at how nervous Edd was. Edd started leading the way, Marie by his side. The wind going through her hair a few times just making the blue hairs fall into her face. Edd kept a straight face while he had to think of where they could go. 

After a while, he finally got his idea, "here Marie let's go to my house" he said softly, Marie nodded quickly and started walking faster, she has never really been to his house so this excited her. Getting to the front doorstep, Edd took out his keys as Marie gazed around seeing all the neighborhood kids getting home and looking back to her. The door opening and Edd walking in, "ready for our first date Marie?" 

Marie's heart almost skipped a few beats, her mind going into a whole nother direction. "Eddward, I'm not getting in bed with you on our first date" she said crossing her arms and laughed. Edd's face went dark red as he turned to her, his hands waving fast.

"Nonono! That wasn't it Marie.." he squeaked out. "You'll see what I planned" he said trying to keep it a surprise. Marie calmed down and nodded shyly, "okay.. then yeah I'm ready oven mitt" she said, her smirk growing.

Edd opened the door, letting her walk in and him following. Marie gazing around his house, it was so clean and fancy. "Wow...this is way nicer than a trailer.." she said softly. Edd chuckled not really knowing how to reply to that. "Well...my plan for our date is... "

Marie jumping up and down as she smiled, "tell me!!" She whined waiting to know. Shaking his head he laughed, "nope.. you'll find out" he giving her a smirk and walking to the kitchen. "Marie go ahead and sit down in the living room" he told her as she nodded.

Edd spent about five minutes in the kitchen, knowing it was cold outside he grabbed Chinese takeout from what he had and brought it out for them. Smiling he looked, "I hope you like Chinese" he said and sat it down.
Marie nodded, "yeah, I do..." She paused smelling it, her body realized how hungry she is. "That smells amazing" she cooed in excitment.

Their date went on to, Edd giving her the take out and grabbing his he leaned back next to her. His TV on, he turned on Netflix and smiled at her. "You can chose" he said giving her the remote. Marie sipping a noddle and raising her eyebrow. "Hm?..oh!" She took it, searching through she paused.

"Hey Edd... Do.. you like art?" She asked, he nodded "yes of course I do...why?" He replied curiously. "C-could...we watch some Bob Ross?" She said softly.

Edd smiled and nodded, "definitely, that sounds great" he told her and sat down his take out. Marie smiled, she was really feeling like she could be herself.. "thanks", she said and started it.

An hour went by, as they were laughing and looking at the beautiful paintings. Edd's hands around Marie's waist and holding her close. Marie's head on his chest as she was cuddling him. Neither of them, wanted that exact moment to end.

The episode ending, Marie looked up at him. "Hey... Edd", she said softly, biting her lip as she thought. "Yes Marie?" Edd said in his 'gentle' tone. "Can... I kiss you.. without us falling this time?" She asked looking away, still scared he'll say no. And...

Without warning, Edd chuckled and gently held her cheek, turning her head to him and pecking her lips. Marie blush..turned to a smirk. Her hands on his shirt, she yanked him close and kissed him this time. A longer, more improved kiss. Edd surprised at first, he relaxed into the kiss and kissed her back.

Sharing their moment for a few seconds before breaking away, they smiled. "Wow", Marie giggled. "Y-you..can kiss good for a nerd" she said trying to move the fact away that she's red. Edd laughed and smiled at her, "same for you... Even though your a art geek" he said. Marie gasping and gently punching his shoulder, "don't tell anyone!" She said and laughed.

"I won't, I promise" he said, as mairey moved closer. "If you do, I swear.. I'll!" She raised her eyebrow and giggled. "probably just kiss you again" she said getting soft and looking in his eyes. Edd going for a kiss, before Marie's phone went off and she ducked down getting her phone. "Hello?" She said.

~a phone conversation later~

"Dammit!" She pouted, "hm?" Edd asked looking at her. "I..have to go Edd, my mom and sisters want to spend time... So I have to go home" she said getting up. "But this date was amazing" she said pulling him up and kissing his cheek. "I'd love to have another with you...oven mitt" she smirked.

Edd bright red smiled, "me..too... Um.. princess" he said. Marie shocked and dark red. "you...shu...shush!" She said and hugged him. Edd smiled at his success and hugged her. "I'll see you later Marie.." he said and looked outside. "it's...too cold outside.." he said letting go of her and taking off his hoodie. "here..wear this..it'll help since it's not snowing"

Marie didn't wait a second and snatched the hoodie, putting it on and smirking. "I love it.." she said walking to the door. "bye..lover boy" she giggled and walked to his porch. "I love you" she said softly and walked off. Edd smiled to himself, "she's loves me... Wait!" He jumped to his porch. "Marie, I love you too!.." he said smiling huge...that felt so right..and good to say.

Marie giggled and blew a soft kiss at him as she walked off..soon he couldn't see her as she crossed over to her 'neighbor'. Walking back inside, Edd closed the door and started cleaning up.

(A/N) AHHHH IVE MISSED YALL SO MUCH!! Thank you for so much love and support.... Y'all are so sweet.. and omg thank y'all for the reads.. I ready want to get to know yall more ..so here's my Instagram and snapchat.. feel free to text me. I love y'all💕
-larissa

Instagram: @larissa_atx

Snapchat: @larissa.135atx