True Talent

Edd and Marie were just on the ground. Edd holding her close to him, so many thoughts racing through both of their minds. It was silent. The loudest thing in the hallway was their endless thoughts.

Marie opened her mouth to speak, but before any words could come out their teacher opened the door to see them two.
"Ooh, um hrm" she starred. "Well Marie, Eddward you two are late"

Edd looked up red, "ohh good morning ma'am" he stood up accidentally dropping Marie once again. She stood up as well still star struck at everything. She quickly walked past the teacher running to her seat. Edd walked in feeling everyone's eyes on him

Marie sat in her seat just thinking, then she realized. "Crap. Edd sits right next to me" she thought and tensed up. He slowly sat down. Everyone looked back at them.

(Edd's P.O.V)

"This is way to awkward" I kept thinking to myself. Looking over to Marie she looks tense maybe I should talk to her later. "Ahhh this is hard already!!" He looked down at his paper.

Everyone eyes just staring at him, he felt like he was burning. Both Edd and Marie stayed quiet all class until the bell ringed, Edd stood up and looked over he was about to speak but Marie was already gone. Leaving the classroom Eddy and Ed showed up still covered in lipstick marks,

"What the hell sock head!? I heard you kiss Marie!?" Eddy growled at him. Ed looked terrified "b-but Blue hair scary girl bad! For double d!" He whined uselessly again.

"I-i didn't mean too!" Edd said quickly for a excuse, "it just happened!" He said turning red again. ".. but gentlemen... Maybe... We should forget about are difference with the Kanker sisters.. I mean it wasn't that bad.." he said softly. Both Eddy and Ed scolded him "No! Are you crazy!" Eddy scuffed "I swear if you catch some lovey dovey feelings for Marie I will ah! I don't know yet!" Eddy groaned and walked away, Ed jogging behind him. Edd stood still watching them leave. 

Edd sighed quietly to himself, "oh dear what do I do now?" he asked himself. He turned and simply started walking to his locker and to his next class. "I can't worry about this right now.. i'll do something about it later.. maybe in this class.." he told himself. 

(Marie's P.O.V) 

When Marie heard the bell, she instantly hopped up and rushed out. That was too much for her right now, her mind racing still. Walking through the hall, her face red and hiding behind her hair. Barley getting to her locker she opened it and both of her very scary and different sisters appeared. Lee grinned down at her, "spill the beans.. did he actually kiss you this time?" she asked raising a eyebrow behind her curly ginger hair. "Yeah! did he! Come on tell!" her younger sister May whined. 

Marie just slowly nodded, "y-yeah.. he did.. but it was probably just an accident.. I mean why would he ever kiss me.." she said a bit shy.  Lee stood tall above her and looked down, "woah woah... wheres my sister Marie at.. because your not her at all. My sister is confident and would be so excited that the nerd she loves gave her a kiss." Lee stated and crossed her arms. May nodded and hugged her sister "yeah.. I heard it was a few seconds then he did it.. so knowing him he thought about it then kissed you." She reassured Marie. 

It took a few seconds before it sunk in.. "yeah... plus what he whispered  earlier.. he said hes in l..love..." She only needed a few seconds before she really took it seriously. "Holy shit.. he said hes in love!" Marie yelled out and blushed hugely, she grabbed her books quickly and shut her locker. "I gotta get to class" she jumped up and jogged her way to her class, this time watching her steps and then walked in calmly. She glanced up and saw Edd sitting by himself. She walked over confidently but made sure not to be too much. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She sat down gently and looked over, " Uh.. Hi Edd.. well.. whatcha doin?" she asked almost casually. Edd's head shot up as he blushed and smiled gently at her. "oh.. just doodling.. classes hasn't started yet so why not." On his paper was just a bunch of scribbles and dots.. Marie looked at his paper and then to him, "aww, well... I actually like to doodle you can say" she smiled holding a sketch book to her chest. "its all in here" she sighed happily. Edd nodded and looked at Marie now, his nerves calm... yes cheeks were red but otherwise he seemed fine. "well.. may I see?" he asked nicely. Marie shocked at first mainly because no one had interest to see her drawings before she nodded and opened the paper.. going quickly to make sure he didn't see the drawings of him she made. Opening to one drawing of her.. just a simple portrait but yet it looked amazing.  Edd smiled and looked at Marie, he was now starstruck.. "Wow, now that's is real talent Marie" he smiled. Looking deeply at the page he could see another drawing, he flipped the page to find it.. and there it was.. a adorable, detailed picture of him and Marie. It was just them being cute, even little hearts drew into their eyes, as the drawing showing double d, who is planting a kiss on her cheek. Marie's face went red as she noticed that he saw the picture. 

"ooh um.. sorry Edd, you weren't supposed to see that" she whined putting her hand on the drawing and looking away. Edd at first was just red but then looked at he picture deeply and smiled. "wow you are really talented.. its really pretty" he said softly and looked at Marie. "oh no.. im getting that feeling again." he started blushing as his heart raced and mind wondered. "hey Marie.... lets actually hang out after school... how about the park?" he asked softly. Marie confused and flustered nodded softly. "o-okay.. that sounds good." she gave him a small smile. Edd who is definitely now taking over by his newly found feelings for Marie, moved closer and looked at the picture she drew and he gently moved his hands up to her face, moving it to the same position that it's in on the drawing. Marie who was now deeply confused, blushed harder feeling his hands. "uh what are you doing Edd?" she asked him dumbfounded. Edd smiled and looked at the picture "you'll see" he moved his hands again but this time, one going around her shoulder and gently holding her hand, as his other held her cheek while he moved in close. Planting a kiss on her cheek looking just like the picture she drew. Marie stun and happy she actually giggled and looked at Edd. "w-wow... " she blushed and moved his hand, but holding it softly.. feeling more confident "may i hold this for you?" Edd asked motioning at her hand. Marie softly nodded "yes you may.... nerd" she laughed and held his hand, her face redder than a tomato but she was really calm. Sweetly enough they kept up this hand holding until the bell ringed. 

(A/N) Sorry!! it took me forever but i did it uwu... i hope everyone is doing well and the next chapter will be coming soon!!- Love y'all Larissa