First Day

AN(Omg omg Im soo sorry for how late this was but hey at least I got it out right?)

Edd woke up to the sound of his phone alarm, he turned to his side and shut it off. Edd sat up on his bed and thought out loud "Why would my alarm go off?". After a few seconds he relized that today will be his first day of school.

Edd shot up and quickly grabbed a very pleasant shirt and a tie with some normal jeans, plus he grabbed his beanie. Once he was done taking his shower and changed he came running down stairs to make breakfast which was just simple eggs and toast.

While Edd is at the table eating he hears his mother yell down to him" Oh Edd are you awake?" Edd looked over to the stairs and saw his mother "Yes mother I am awake" he replied and stood up to go hug her. "Good morning mother" Edd said as he hug her. "Morning Edward" his mom said as she gave her son a hug.

After a short amount of time the hugged stopped. "Why are you up so early?" She questioned him. "Oh well today is my first day of High School mother." Mother looked at me with a shocked fast "Oh my goodness you've grown up so face..Im gonna had to head for work but Im so proud of you."

As she starts walking through the door to leave she waves bye and shuts the door. I go ahead and finish my breakfast and walk through the door. The walk to school was fine, but I don't know where Ed and Eddy are.

I decied to stand near the door. After a couple of minutes I hear someone wishper "Hey oven mitt". "Being shocked I yell "Oh my Gosh!". Before I can we say anything I feel someone hug me. I turn to look and see Marie. "Oh Marie!! Um what are you doing!?!" While I look at her I can feel my face blushing.

"Hehe you know your soo cute when ur nervous" Marie gave me a grin. "Um Marie I thought you said you didnt like doing that to me?" I heard her giggle "No silly I dislike hurting you and badly messing with you, but makeing you nervous or flustered is just so cute" I see her smile. Before I can say anything Lee comes.

I look up at her towering over me, "why hello ..lee..ho-w ar-" I say in fear, but before I finish Lee cuts my off and says "Huh..Yo Marie why are you not kissing your boyfriend..Wait*Lee looks down at me* Did he say something shitty to you?!?" Lee raise her fist.

*I think to myself* Uh I dont know what to do..uh.uh.*I look up at Lee and say* "Well actaully Lee I came to talk to Marie about uh." Marie takes over "About well...hanging out after school!"

I look over at Marie who is already looking at me. Lee stares me down, "is this true Double Dork." I felt a Shriver down my spine. "Well uh...yes*WHAT AM I SAYING* yes were are." Lee thinks for a second and then nods her head. "Okay well good...Bye Sis." She walks away and pushes some kids out the way.

"Hey Edd" I look over to see Marie. "Yeah" I reply. "Well sorry for saying that...you know you don't cuz we really didn't talked about that so you can for-" I cut her off. "Actually I think hanging out today after school sounds fun." Marie smiles at me "Sounds awesome Edd". We turn to see more of the cul-de-sac kids expect for Ed and Eddy. Before I can tell Marie to go before anyone sees. She brings me to a wall.

Im leaning aganist the wall when she acts like she's is gonna kiss me. Shocked I yell "Marie What!?!". I see Kevin turn around "Hey look Double Dork and his Girlfriend!". The other turn and started laughing...then Eddy came and saw.

He ran on a full on sprint towards us and said "Yo Kanker get away from my friend!". Marie looks at me and says "your welcome." She moves out of the way and walks away. Eddy questions if Im okay...I assured him that im fine.

Eddy grabbed me and started walking "Come on lets go". I turned to find Marie and she was gone. "Hey, wait Eddy." I tried to get him to stop. "No Double D were going in the school"

A/n Srry this came out so late but now I have soo much time for it soo expect chapter 4 real sooon❤ -love larissa