Drama In The Cafeteria

Jay's POV

As I was eating lunch with the others, Lloyd pops up the question, "You know how it's my birthday on Friday?" 

I nodded as did the others, "Well since we don't have school on Friday. Morro decided to host a birthday party for us in honor of turning 18. So I was wondering if you guys would like to come to my- our party on Thursday" He told us. 

I smiled as the others had other looks, Cole looked like he has seen a piece of cake which he was already devouring, Kai had his same stern look, and Zane- Zane is just Zane. "I'm free that day anyway, I would love to go!" I exclaimed. I looked over to see Kai growling and rolling his eyes as I realized who was walking towards us.

"What's the deal man!" The man with the green highlight yelled as he slammed his hand on the table.

 Kai looked like he was about to bloody murder someone, "What are you talking about?" he hissed. 

"Your sister that's what! I'm hearing that she can't come to the party because of YOU!" He yelled getting peoples attention from the cafeteria. 

Kai sighed, "Well it's not my fault that she got herself grounded." I ca't handle this much drama when I'm eating. 

"Can you discuss this somewhere that you won't get expelled for having a fight" Zane insisted, but Morro grabbed him by the hem of his sweater and pushed him up against the wall. 

"How about I pick a fight with you pineapple!" 

"HEY!" Cole yelled as he tried to pulled Morro away from Zane, but he was pulled back by Ash. I looked at the other students who were surrounding us as the held there phones up as I guess the were videoing it. 

"Morro get off him! He had nothing to do with this" Kai shouted as was practically on top of him as he finally let go of Zane. I went over to Zane as Kai and Morro was in there little cat fight and looked to see if was harmed. 

"Are you alright?" I asked frightened. 

"I'm perfectly fine my friend. I have been through much worse. TRUST me on that." Luckily he didn't even have a scratch on him, just a little wrinkled sweater vest. The two boys are still fighting and my question is where the underworld are the teachers!

I can tell Kai started to get a bloody nose and I started to see anger flow in Morro. As he almost finished off Kai he looked at me with a brutal stare and walked towards me. He slammed me against the wall but more forcefully then Zane's, I then felt the strong sting in my face as Morro punched me in the face. He kept repeating it over and over again before he whispered in my ear, "I told you to stay away from her."

My eyes widened as he was the one who threatened me on my first day here at Ninjago High. He then punched me stomach and a little but lower then I would like in my favor. I fell to the ground panting hard as I was trying to breathe. I looked back at the crowd to see the one I do care about walk up to the monster of a boyfriend. 

"Stop!" My dream girl yelled at her once loved boyfriend. 

Morro walked up closer to her, "Stop what babe? Aren't you happy after we got payback of your brother?" He asked playfully, but I could tell Nya wasn't having it. 

"Don't you babe me! And No I'm not happy you dingbat! You have a worse temper then my own brother!" She yelled stating clearly that she wasn't happy with Morro's outbreak. 

 He forcefully grabbed ahold of her arm, "Don't. Ever. Call. Me. That" He stated as I thought he was about to do something no ne would think, but something else happened instead. 

A loud sound was heard over the silent cafeteria, it was a slap, a slap Morro gotten to the face, a slap Nya had placed upon his disgusting face. "That was the last straw Morro. You're a lying, crappy, no good, cheat and that's all you will ever be. Stay away from me and my friends" She stated clearly as she helped her over dramatic brother from the floor. 

"And why do you think you can do that?" He asked with a tone of anger. 

Nya growled, I never heard her growl, "Cause I'm done with you, Morro. Go asked a dead person to have sex with you instead!" She yelled as she walked out of the cafeteria along with her brother who was using her for support. 

Cole and Zane helped me up to me feet and almost dragged me to the nurses office as well. I looked behind to see Lloyd wasn't with us. I guess he was getting a beaten as well. Once we arrived at the nurses Kai and Nya were already there. The brother of the siblings was lying on a bed as Nya was sitting in a chair next to him. 

The nurse noticed us and got me into a bed as well. My vision was becoming blurry and my hearing was starting to mumble. I felt my whole body getting dizzy and hot. The last thing I heard was, "Jay Walker, didn't do anything wrong."