Entering

Jay's POV

At last it was Monday morning. We originally planned our return to school last Friday, but of course we ran into a incident. Luckily, Kai is healthy enough to return along with Nya, so we all get to go. The only thing is that Kai needs to be on crutches for two weeks. I have a feeling he's using it for attention. 

We were currently in the car as I was in the front seat with Kai and Nya in the back. For some reason I've never been this nervous to go to school. The car suddenly came to a stop as we have parked in a parking spot. I noticed out of my side window that a group of people was waiting by the picnic tables we usually sit at, but it wasn't our friend group.

It was the popular/bad kids group as I would like to call the Stupid, Mean Rapist, Sex Army. What was worse though was that he was here. I held my breath for a long minute. "Call Lloyd, we're not getting out until we have the whole group here" I told the siblings as they soon noticed what was our predicament. 

I text in the group chat and the group is on there way. Cole isn't coming to school though. I can understand why he would though. He just lost his mother in the worst way possible and I could not even imagine what he and his father is going through right now. 

About five minutes after I sent out the text Zane and Lloyd was in my view at the front of the car. I rolled down the car window as they made it next to the door, "Okay I promise that we'll explain everything to you later, but right now lets just get out of this car and somewhere private" I told them. They nodded and opened the car doors of Nya and Kai. 

We walked as a group through the hallways as we were almost at where we wanted to speak. Someone sorta got in our way. 

"Well if it isn't the tattle tales" The man in green and black teased as he leaned on some of the lockers. I was mad already with the bustard, but does he have to be near Nya! I slowly turned around to be face to face with the monster. I made sure Nya was behind me at all cost with Kai as my backup. 

"Aren't you suppose to be in jail, Morro?" Kai asked sarcastically knowing very well how this would end. 

Morro chuckled that gave me chills down my spine, "Funny you should say that, but I'm only on house arrest until trial, yet they still let me go to school" He taunted as he got closer to the group. 

I started to growl at his presence, "Go away Morro" I told him as he gave me more of a furious look then a stern one. 

"On who's rule?" He threatened as he shoved my shoulder, "Boys." Al of  sudden the football players grabbed ahold of my arms and started to punch my stomach. Why do I always get punched?!?

From the little peep hole I had of the outside world, the others except Nya was held back by football players. I noticed Morro walking closer to Nya as the rest of the school circled around this bickering. I struggled to get out of their grasp until they suddenly stopped, and for some reason so did everyone else. 

We were all looking at the same thing. Morro and Nya. This is definitely not going to end well. And yet all I was doing was watch. 

"Get away from me!" Nya yelled at him as she backed away as he got closer to her. 

He smirked, "And why should I do that, if I remember correctly you were to one who shot me with a darn bullet" He said as he got all up in her face making me hiss. 

"You're lucky I shot you in the shoulder" She hissed as she slapped the shoulder he was shot with. 

He winced in pain, "You are so getting it now" He growled as he grabbed both of her shoulders and threw her against the lockers. 

"This is what you get for kissing the Walker boy" He whispered in her ear. 

"And this is what you get for rapping me you dumb hobo" And with that Nya kicked him in the crotch area making him let go of her. 

She then pushed him down to the ground, "You are SO going to prison for what you did to me and my friends. I hope you rot in the Underworld!" She yelled as she walked over to me as our classmates gasp in surprise even thought his isn't the first time it happened. 

She helped me up to my feet as teachers were surrounding us, "To the Principles Office. NOW!!!" Mr. Skales yelled as Nya escorted me to the Office. 

Great. Now I'm so going to get it.