Author's Note

Song: Try by Colbie Caillat

Hey guys, I promised myself that I wouldn't do any more of these but I feel like this is important.

Once again, this may be over-said but if you're struggling with depression, anxiety or feel that you may be suffering from a mental illness then please seek help. If you're suicidal or struggle with self-harm then please seek help or talk to someone about it. I understand that it's nowhere near easy to seek help but you are such a beautiful and outstanding person, you really do deserve to live a happy, wonderful life. Everyone does.

For those of you who might need it, I've included some links to suicide and mental health lines. I've included multiple websites so hopefully you will be able to find one based on where you live.

Suicide helplines:

http://ibpf.org/resource/list-international-suicide-hotlines

http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

http://www.suicidestop.com/call_a_hotline.html

I'm not sure if suicide hotlines only offer help for those who are suicidal or also to those who are emotionally distressed. But just in case, if you're not suicidal but need someone to talk to then hopefully this website can help you find a helpline near you:

http://www.cocoonais.com/mental-health-hotlines-worldwide/

I'm pretty sure that most of these websites offer the option to call anonymously.

If that website doesn't help then you can try searching up distress or emotional helpline in (insert country here). Sorry, that was the only international one I could find.

You won't be able to click on them since I just copied and pasted these links. External links only show up on computers and I'm sure most people  use their phones to read so I thought that this was the best option. Hopefully you can copy and paste the links but if not then you will have to type it up manually, sorry about that!

Also, just to clarify the story isn't over yet. There are still a few more chapters (maybe 5) but don't worry I'll be sure to clearly state it when I post the last chapter.

By the way, the song up above has such a beautiful message <3

Love you guys and stay strong, you can make it, I believe in you <3