You Don't Notice

Words:1276
Warnings: uhh just angst and swearing also spideypool

:)

"Peter? What's wrong?" Tony Stark, Peters dad asked him. Peter was just sitting at the dinning table, scrolling through Instagram.

"What? Nothing." Peters head snapped up after hearing what Tony said. It was completely random and and something he wouldn't want to talk about. Peter isn't the kid who shares his emotions easily and people always know what's going on with him. He hides his pain, stress and emotions and covers them with fake laughs and fake smiles. Of course Tony being the person he is, noticed that Peter isn't the same anymore. It's almost like he's turning into a younger version of himself.

"You sure?" Tony asked, cleaning off the dishes from lunch.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Peter slightly snapped back. He brought his eyes back to his phone screen and continued to scroll through the social media app. Tony didn't reply. The room stayed silent, just how Peter liked it. This stayed for the next 15 minutes, until Tony spoke again.

"Are you sure you're fine?"

"Really? You are just going to ask me that again? I told you that I'm fine." Peter raised his voice, surprising Tony a bit. Peter is always happy and never has an attitude with someone.

"Pete, I- I don't thin-" Peter cut him off, slamming his phone down to the table.

"You don't think? You don't think what? Well you know what I think? I think you don't notice me. All you do is work and hide in your dumb lab like I'm not here. You think my smiles are real? You think I'm actually happy? Fuck no! I'm stressed, probably depressed, fucking sleep deprived. I don't drink enough water and I'm never have a damn appetite anymore. I'm not hungry for dinner, yet you're over here forcing me to eat, not seeing that I'm about to throw up on you. I cry myself to sleep most nights! Your fucking room is right next to mine and you don't hear it? You don't hear the sobs?"

Tony just stood there. He was feeling so many things. Surprise, fear, anger, guilt. He didn't know what to say. For all he knew, Peter could hate the sound of his voice.

"I have no friends who support me! I'm bullied by some dumbass kid who thinks he's the shit. I'm failing all my classes, yet you don't say shit! I'd expect you to say something after my grade going down to a C, but you didn't do anything. And of course my pussy self is too scared to talk to you about getting a therapist maybe or someone to help with school. I wish you would just notice what's going on!" Peters voice was sore. He wasn't screaming, but he still had his voice raised. He waited for a moment to see if Tony would reply, but there was noting. Tony just stood behind the sink, sinking his head low and small tears flowing down his face.

"I'm going out. I'll be back whenever." Peter scoffed as he grabbed his phone and hoodie. He ran outside in the cold winter air and immediately went to his boyfriend, Wade Wilson. (He's 16, Peter is 15. Same grade)

"Who's theeerrree?" Wade said in a sing-songy voice before opening his apartment door. He swung it open, expecting a package or someone trying to sell him into jesus club, but instead it was Peter, his boyfriend, with red eyes.

"Babyboy? What's wrong?" Wade asked. Peter just replied by falling into his arms, sobbing.

"Okay, shhhh. It's alright, daddys here." Wade waddled over with Peter to his couch. Peter laid across him, still sobbing.

After minutes of uneven breathing and cries, Peter had finally stopped crying. He was resting on Wades chest as Wade played his his curly brown hair.

"What's wrong, babyboy?" Wade whispered.

"You're parents home?" Peter asked, positioning himself to be sitting across Wades lab.

"Y-you wanna- but you were-"

"No, not that. I just want to be us two here, that's all." Wade nodded understandingly and wrapped his arms around Peters neck. Normally in this situation, Peter would lean in for a kiss, but instead, he pushed Wades arms off of him. He also removed himself from Wades lap, sitting next to him on the stained couch.

"I feel so bad." Peter said after a minute.

"For what?"

"I snapped at Tony. I told him things about how he didn't notice anything that was going on with me. He was crying when I left, and all I want to do is go home and hug him, but-but I don't think I can. He'll never forgive me. I'm such a dick." Peter sighed, leaning his head on Wades broad shoulder.

"You should go back and apologize. I can go with you, babyboy."

"Will you?"

"Of course I will." Wade leaned over to kiss Peter. He placed his hands on both sides of his face, then soon changing his position.

"Wade, Wade, not right now." Peter pushes Wade away, and Wade nodded.

"Let's go to your house, apologize to father stark." Peter smiled at the nickname as they left the dirty apartment.

— at the stark tower

Tony was in his lab, being comforted by Bruce. Bruce wasn't in the room, but heard what happened through FRIDAY. He was hugging Tony and saying reassuring things. Tony just shrugged them off and ignored everything he said. Peter was right. He hadn't notice anything. Peter was sick. Mentally and physically. How could he not see his grades slip? How could he not tell that the smiles where fake. How could he not see anything?

"Boss, Peter and Dumbass are at the door. Fingerprint scanner down and passcode lock is frozen." Tony just sighed, slowly getting up. He left his lab and took the elevator down to the first floor. When he opened the locked door, Peter immediately fell into his arms, crying.

"Peter?" Tony asked, surprised. He looked at Wade and Peter back in forth with confusion.

"I told him he should come back and apologize." Wade smiled a little and Tony nodded.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be so mean to you. I wasn't thinking, I'm broken! I need help with so many things, I wish I wasn't so fucking dumb and scared to tell you." Peter sobbed into his shirt.

"Hey, hey. Shh, I'm here. Let's get you upstairs. Let's watch a movie or something and talk about this tomorrow." Tony felt Peter nod again his stomach.

"I'll be leaving, I've got...things to do." Wade lied and slammed the door, making Peter jump. Both Tony and Peter went upstairs via elevator and went to Tonys room. Tony knew Peter would be embarrassed to be caught crying by the other avengers. Sure, it was a normal thing to do and you shouldn't be ashamed, but Peter still would have felt embarrassed.

Once in Tonys bed together, snuggled up against each other, Tony played and episode from The Flash. They watched the next seven episodes until Peter was asleep. He was exhausted and needed the rest. Tony kissed his forehead and turned the TV off. Without a command, the lights had already dimmed and Tony was getting comfortable. His arms were around Peter, keeping him close, hoping to never loose him.

Wow another part in 1 day! Actually no it's like 2am now before it was 11 lmao.

Comment things you loved here

Comment things you think could be improved here

I love you all! Please go read my other books, they're both irondad so if this interests you, those other will too