HYDRA (p. 2)

Warnings: like one mention of rape, kidnap and torture (not on peter just in general)
Words:1145

Peters POV

"Peter?" I heard Tony gasp and he just stared at me. I'm Venom right now, so I stay serious. I can't break, or try to explain.

"I-I gotta go." Tony quickly runs away and Natasha follows along. Everyone just stares at me, but soon they all left me alone.

Tonys POV

Peter? He's the assassin we've been going after all these years? How could it be him. He's such a sweet, loving boy.

I run out from the room and into the hallway. I hear Natasha follow along, she's probably just as shocked.

"I knew it, I knew something was off when I heard that phone call earlier. I thought I heard the word hydra, but- How could it be like this?" I rub my face with my hands and sigh.

"Look, you need to talk to him. He's your son." Natasha always knows what's right, but I don't want to talk to him.

"I can't." I blink a few times, then look up at Natasha.

"Okay, so what if he knows you wanted to kill him. So what if he knows that you feared him. He was raised by hydra! He can take it."

"No!" I shout, "he was raised by me! Not some secret organization that kills people for fun."

"If he is hydras deadliest assassin, then he's obviously been going there for a long time. Talk to the kid. I don't care if you yell at him, or want to punch him. Just talk to him." I had to get answers. I take a few deep breaths and ready myself to go in. Natasha pats my back, and walks away.

Peters POV

About 10 minutes later, I see Tony walk in. I was listening to their entire conversation, due to super hearing. He doesn't know that though.

"So," he started, "you kill people for fun?" I sigh.

"No. We do more than just bad things like-"

"Torture mother's? Kidnap fathers? Rape little girls? Steal from families?" He interrupts, with annoys me so much. All he wants to see is how bad hydra is, but he should know the good we've done.

"It doesn't matter. You think I wanted to kill those people?" My voice raises.

"Yes." He assumes.

"No! I hate killing people. But it's something I have to do to live. I'm given the assignment. I complete it. If it don't, I die, you die, everyone I love dies." I begin to shout, but I want to keep my voice down. I don't want anyone else listening in.

"Wait, so they know about how I'm your father? And Natasha is your aunt? And Steve is your uncle?" He gets closer to the piece of glass separating us.

"You think it was a coincidence that your son showed up at your door? Not some orphanage or foster home?"

"Wait, you know? That I'm your actual-" His eyes widen with fear. I know too many secrets about him, but I'll only reveal one right now.

"That you screwed with my mom, while she was married to my dad, and made me? Yes! They told me, and they sent me here." I was only eleven when I learned that. I didn't understand at the time, but over time I eventually learned the whole story.

"So, these past six years, they were?"

"An act. I wasn't going to stay here forever. But my stupid feelings got in the way of the mission, and they let me stay here and go to training while I was at so-called school." Now I'm exposing too many secrets of my own.

"Mission? What mission?"

"I was sent to kill you, dumbass! I was the perfect guy to. An innocent 11 year old who just lost his parents goes and stays at a family friends. Nothing suspicious about that. They closed the file and threw away everything about you. Since you provided for me, kept me healthy, blah, blah, blah, they wouldn't kill you. You were keeping the deadliest assassin alive." I see tears fall down his cheek, like his whole life has been a lie. Could I have gone my whole life without him knowing? Probably. That was the plan. Keep it a secret.

"Would you want to murder me now? Anyone here?"

"No! I couldn't!" I shout through the glass.

"Then why did you go out and try to kill Steve?"

"I wasn't actually going to! My boss, he's easier on me than the big guys. He said if I couldn't do it, then he'd send in someone else. That was the plan! I swear!" All Tony probably hears is just lies.

"Right, okay. But you still would've allowed him to be killed." He leaned against the wall, calmer now.

"You think I was okay with that? Hell no! This is my life, I can't just change that. I'll always be the assassin and everyone is the victim. I cant change that." I lean my head down, and stare at the ground.

"Do you just want me to send you back to that hydra base? You can live there?" He asks me. He seems like he might let me.

"I need to get back. Please. I won't send them here, just let me go." He opens the cell and unlocks my handcuffs. He stares at me, and shoos me away. I slide my black mask back on, and climb out the small window.

I swing faster than usual, and try not to be seen. I hear a few people questioning 'what was that woosh?' Or 'is that the assassin who killed that Irish man last week?' They must have really good vision.

Once I make it to the base, I run directly to my bosses office.

"Boss! They found out! They found-"

"Where were you! Oh my god. Who found out? Your dad?" He hesitates at saying 'dad' for some reason, but I nod quickly.

"Shit. We gotta move you. Send your main base in Pittsburgh. Not in New York City anymore we can't-"

"We can't what, boss?" A heavy clunk startled me, and when I turn around, I see the last person I want to see. Iron Man.

"Hello Tony Stark." My Boss sighs, probably has dealt with something like this before. He signals me something, and I back away from Tony.

His suit comes undone, and into nothing. He looks at me, then at my boss, but his face isn't mad anymore.

"Richard?" Tony gasps quietly.

"What?" I never learned my boss's name. I always thought he looked like a John, or a Austin. I can kinda see Richard now.

"Hello, Tony. Long time no see." He sighs, keeping eye contact with Tony.

"You know each other?" I ask, but all they're doing is staring at each other.

"Yes Peter," Tony responds after a minute, "this is Richard. Richard Parker. Your father."