Tricks are for Kids

Warnings: small swearing. lol it's kinda just fluff
Words: 1328

It was a Friday evening, and Tony was hosting one of his regular parties. Well, over time they've turned into excuses for the Avengers to get drunk, since most of the celebs and SHIELR agents no long attend. Tonight, Tony restricted the amount of alcohol going in everyone's systems since Peter, his adopted son, would be joining them. Along with Loki and Valkyrie.

"And that is how I got banned from IKEA, but of course I later bought it." Tony said and everyone laughed along. Peter didn't know what to think of this. He loved spending time with the Avengers. They were his family. But this, this was more for the adults. They probably didn't appreciate the fact that they can't get extremely drunk cause of him. At least he's doing their livers a favor.

"I'm gonna get a drink." Peter got up from the couch and Tony gave him a concerning look. "Water, or juice, I don't know." Tony understood and Peter walked over to the bar. Inside the mini fridge, there was, of course beer, but also water, caprisun, fruit juice and milk.

God why is he so extra Peter thought to himself while pulling out a water bottle. He sat down on the stool and stared at the wall for however long.

After a while, he noticed his spidey senses going off, but not cause of an emergency, just cause there was someone next to him. Looking over, he saw Loki, messing around with a leather bracelet on his wrist.

"Do you know if there is any scissors?" Loki asked and Peter looked into the bar. Lucky enough, he found a pair of scissors and gave it to Loki.

He's never really met Loki before. Just heard stories about him. Of course, the stories were all terrible and making Loki seem like a mass murderer. Thor eventually told him he's completely safe and not looking to kill anyone.

While Peter thought about random ideas, Loki struggled cutting the bracelet. It took him a while to get through it due to how thick the leather was, even though it wasn't even leather. After the bracelet snapped in half and fell to the ground, Loki felt a surge of energy flow through himself.

A grin spread across his face, What trick shall I do on this child?

"What's your name?" He asked Peter, pitting the scissors back into the bar.

"I'm Loki. You've probably heard about me." Peters head slowly nodded, avoided eye contact. Meeting people wasn't his forte and he always wished he could skip the awkward phase.

"So, you have a favorite snack? I've head cereal is popular on Midgard." Loki began. Peter could tell something was up, but he didn't know exactly what.

"Yeah, lots of people eat cereal. It's pretty good. There's a lot of different kinds like Cheerios and Frosted Flakes."

"Thor told me about Trixs. Is that a thing?" Loki asked.

"Oh, yeah," Peter turned his body more towards Loki, "they have this dumb catchphrase, it's in literally every commercial, it's-"

"Tricks are for kids?" Loki's eyes then when green, taking control of Peter. Peter gasped, feeling the energy go throughout his body. It was different though. It wasn't powerful, more magical.

With a snap of Loki's fingers Peter's 17 year old body transformed into a two year old body, leaving him in a pile of clothes. Laughing mischievously, Loki sneaked away, out of the building.

Back by the Avengers, nothing much had happened. Tony being the overprotective father he was, kept looking over at Peter, and got worried when Loki sat next to him. Clint reminded him to calm down and that caused Tony to look away.

"I'm getting tired." Bruce stood up and stretched his back. Natasha, Clint and Steve all stood up together and agreed.

"Hey, Where's your kid?" Clint asked, looking over to where Peter was last seen.

"And Loki." Natasha continued, which caused Thor to stand up with worry. He mumbled something and ran over to the bar.

"Shit!" Thor yelled after finding the cut bracelet on the floor. Everyone gasped after hearing him swear for the first time, but baby Peter began to cry, getting everyone's attention.

"Uh, Tony?" Thor grabbed baby Peter and the pile of clothes and held him comfortably. "You might want to see this."

Tony stood up and went wide eyed. He had no idea who the baby was, but he recognized the blue hoodie, it was Peters.

"Why do you guys have a baby? Am I missing something?" Valkyrie asked confused. Natasha waved her arm to calm her down.

"Is that supposed to be Peter?" Clint asked, looking back and forth between Avenger and Avenger.

"Yes, this is Peter." Thor handed the baby to Tony, who had no idea on what to do. Of course he adopted Peter to skip the whole baby process. Sure, watching your kid grow into a person is amazing, but you can still do that when you get them when they are 10.

"Hold him like this." Natasha put her arms in a position you hold a baby in and Tony tried to copy, causing baby Peter to squirm around. Soon enough, he was able to hold Peter and everyone as now sitting down, confused and slightly drunk.

"So, why is Peter a baby?" Steve asked, watching Tony make little faces and play around with Peter. At least Tony was having a good time.

"I put this bracelet on Loki. It pretty much stops him from any spells or trickery. He must've just been nice or found scissors to cut it. I should've used something more secure, this is my fault." But Natasha disagreed.

"The only persons fault this is, is Loki's. He's responsible for turning Peter into a baby." Thor, refusing to argue with Natasha, just nodded and sat back into the couch.

"So, how does he grow? Is it permanent?" Tony asked, but still focusing on Peter. Peter laughed and coughed a little, causing everyone to say 'awww' in unison.

"Is Peter feeling a little sick?" Natasha sat next to Tony, touching Peters chubby cheeks. He just stared in response but that could mean a lot of things.

"He is still who he was before. I believe he should grow back to his original age in a few hours. Over that period of time he'll be every age. Loki was actually done this to me many times, it's not painful or anything." Tony stopped looking at Peter and realized, he's going to have to deal with every single version of Peter. Yes, 13 year old Peter was much more of a hassle than 17 year old Peter, but he can't imagine how chaotic nine year old Peter would be. He's glad he adopted a teen.

"Why don't we take Peter to the Med Bay?" Bruce suggested and everyone followed Bruce, Tony and baby Peter.

Bruce did a simple checkup and everything was fine. Peter was growing at almost 10x the normal rate. One moment Peter was 20 pounds and then to 25 pounds in just a minute. The fast growing rate was very pleasing to Tony.

After about 20 minutes, Peter had turned into a five year old. No one knew what to do, but Tony fed him apple slices and milk just cause he saw a mother do the same when he ordered for her son at McDonald's. Young Peter appreciated the food very much.

As time went on, so did Peters age, and everyone had a fun time with every age. He ended up falling asleep at age 10, which helped speed up the process. Soon enough he was back to 17 years old.

"Hey, you feel okay?" Tony asked once Peter woke up.

"Yeah. I had some weird dream Loki did some trick on me and I was really short. Maybe he turned me into a baby?" Peter stretched and sat up on the couch.

"Yeah." Tony chuckled. "Weird dream."