Plane Crash (p. 1)

Words: 1274
Warnings: plane crash, i have no idea what I'm talking about half the time sorry lol

:)

3rd person

It was spring break. Peter was very excited since Tony was taking him to Bora Bora. He promised the kid back before Christmas break that he would take him on a vacation. Instead, meetings got arranged and more villains were on the loose, so both Tony and Peter were too busy to leave New York. Now, almost four months later, Tony still kept his promise.

"Why did we have to take an actual airplane?" Peter sighed, looking out the small window. Tony let out a chuckle.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, why couldn't we take one of your private jets. Like the time we went to France and caused a stampede. That was funny. Or the time we went to Japan. They were so nice there, we should go again." Peter smiled, causing Tony to laugh once more.

"We took the jet cause I was also going for work. May also asked me to take a regular airplane because she wants you to have experience, whatever that means. Trust me kid, it's fine. There's a few hours left, just take a nap or something." Peter shrugged and did just that. He hadn't got any sleep the night before, mainly due to excitement. The flight was at eight in the morning, but Tony decided to pick him up at five. May told him to sleep, but Peter being Peter refused. He FaceTimed Ned and MJ half the time, until they were forced to sleep. The rest of the night Peter watched YouTube videos and played games on his phone. He contemplated going to bed at three, but he was already too awake.

-~-

"Peter, time to get up." Tony hummed as Peter woke up from his beauty rest. He rubbed his eyes and it took him a minute to actually realize where he was.

"Are we here?" He asked right after coughing down the phlegm stuck in his throat.

"No, we have about 30 more minutes." Peter groaned. He wanted this flight to be over with. The chair was uncomfortable, it smelled terrible and there was always a baby crying.

"Look Peter I-" Tony was cut off by a loud crash. A few other passengers gasped and after a few seconds, everyone was freaking out. Peter looked out the window, only to see a huge cloud of smoke.

"Tony, what's going on?" Peter panicked, grabbing Tonys arm.

"Peter, calm down. Just, here!" The air masks quickly fell from the ceiling. Although Tony knew he shouldn't have, he helped Peter put his on first. He then quickly put his on and held onto Peters hand.

"Alert! We are heading for a crash landing! Brace for impact!" Everyone's air masks were removed from their faces and they all went into brace position. Tony, knowing he shouldn't, put one of his hands over Peters head instead of his own. Peters safety was more important than his own.

The rest was chaos. Everything was loud. Everyone was screaming. Peters senses were flaring up, but there was really nothing he could do. His arm got cut by some metal pieces and he could already feel he heat of the fire. Once it was established that they landed, everyone got up. There was a few dead bodies Peter passed as he left the plane. He wanted to grab his carry on, but Tony forced him to leave it.

After everyone was off the plane, there was more dead and injured on the beach they landed on. Everyone who could helped pull the injured away from the plane, incase it blew it. Everyone was crying, panicking and stressing out.

-~-

"Peter!" Tony called out. He was sitting on the sand around the fire some other created. There was a few other fire lit up, but everyone was all close to each other. Thankfully, the plane didn't blow up. The only ones who died were the ones from impact or bleeding out. Thankfully, there wasn't that many deaths.

"What's going to happen to us?" Peter asked and as sat next to Tony. There was about seven people surrounding fire, including Tony and Peter.

"I don't know. Hopefully we get found." Tony sighed, wrapping his arm around Peter.

"Does anyone have a phone?" A man named James asked the group. Everyone replied with a mumble. Peters phone was left in his carry on and Tonys was dead and broken.

"Mines in the plane, I can go get it." Peter offered.

"Nope, that's the one thing you won't do. You never know what could happen if something moved just a centimeter. It could blow and kill you. We don't want that." Peter tiredly nodded and leaned his head on the side of Tony. It was already evening but Peter barely slept on the plane.

"I'm tired." He mumbled. Tony pulled him closer and rubbed his back. There was really nothing they could do. Tony didn't have anything for his suit. The tracker he had in his arm was being replaced and he didn't have the right metals to make it, so he never made it in time. No one guessed the plane would crash.

After about an hour of talking about plans and just small talk, the rest of the group grew tired. The island they landed on had almost everything they needed to survive, but the people didn't have the right skills. Tony and the adults left to find tree branches and leaves so they can create a shelter. This left Peter alone with some kid who looked to be a few years younger than him.

"Hey, I'm Peter." He said, after a few minutes of deciding whether or not he should talk to the kid.

"I'm Sebastian, but people call me SJ," Peter just nodded in reply, "is your dad Tony Stark?"

"What? No. He's not my dad. More like a mentor. I wish he was my dad. I don't have a dad. Or a mom. But, that's okay." Peter rambled on nervously, leaving SJ confused.

"I don't have a dad either. He died when he got stationed out in Afghanistan. That was years ago, though. I'm here with my uncle." SJ sighed at the thought of his dad.

"How old are you?" Peter asked, hoping he was his age.

"Well, I mean, tomorrow I'm turning 15. My uncle was taking me to Bora Bora for my birthday. Guess not." He scoffed.

"Oh, well I'm 16. I was supposed to come here during Christmas break, but Tony got busy and I guess I did too, so we moved the trip to spring break." After he finished, the adults came back with handfuls of dead branches and large leaves.

"SJ, come help me!" SJ's uncle called him over and he left the fire. Peter went over by Tony and started helping him with the shelter.

They ended up building two big shelters. The other groups around the other fires were doing the same. In one shelter, it held Peter, Tony, SJ, SJ's uncle, a German woman name Viola and a Japanese man named Sora. Nobody knew what exactly to do. Should they sleep? Make more plans? Wait for rescuers? The decision making process was easy, mainly because Peter and SJ had fallen asleep pretty quickly. Tony and SJ's uncle, who's name turned out to be Todd started conversation. They whispered until they each grew tired. Tony later down next to Peter and hesitantly kissed his temple.

"I'm sorry Pete." He whispered as he fell into a deep sleep.

Okay this is going to be turned into a book, I just want to see your opinions on the first chapter before making it a book. Cool thanks lol