Drugs... but Not That Kind

Warnings: swearing, dentists (idk if ur Afriad of them?
Words: 995

"Peter, it's time." Tony knocked on the door as Peter lay in bed playing on phone.

"I'll be down in a second." Tony nodded and left, closing his door. Peter sat up, sighed and changed into decent looking clothes. He went downstairs and Tony was waiting for Peter with car keys in his hand.

"You ready?" Peter nodded slowly and he trudged behind while going to the garage. Of course, he had to pick the most obnoxious sports car, which of course Peter didn't care.

"Don't stress about it. It's just your wisdom teeth. Pretty much everyone has to get them removed." Tony put one of his arms around the back of the passenger seat.

"Ned doesn't have to get them removed." Peter pouted.

"Okay fine, almost everyone." Peter rolled his eyes, but couldn't help a laugh to escape his mouth. Tony chuckled along, and soon enough they were parked in the dentist parking lot.

Tony had made sure Peter got the best dentists, doctors and pretty much anything. The building was huge and the inside looked bigger.

"Peter Parker." Tony said as he walked up to the front desk. While he and the front desk lady chatted for a bit, Peter flopped into one of the chairs and stared at the ground. He knew it was just his wisdom teeth, but him being under anesthetic and how he's acting afterwards scared him. What if he said something bad?

"Oh, Peter, you're gonna be fine." Tony sat down next to Peter, opening a magazine about the newest celebrity drama.

Since Tony liked to be annoying, he showed up almost an hour early, which annoyed Peter. He left his phone at home, worried something would happen to it. He decided to read a magazine, which actually was kinda interesting. He read an article about how the plastic is affecting ocean wildlife. He read on and on and soon that hour wait didn't seem so long.

"Peter Parker?" A young women, probably around the age of 25 walked out with a clipboard in her arm. Tony and Peter got up together and followed her down the almost never ending hallway.

When they entered the room, Peter sat down on the operating chair. His foot tapped faster than the speed of light. Tony could see how nervous Peter was, and just laughed at it.

"Alright, we are just going to do a simple checkup, then the surgeon will arrive shortly after." The young women smiled and put on a mask. Peter received the checkup, and was perfect.

"No cavities?" Tony laughed.

"Nope," the women smiled, "everything looks fine."

"With all the sugary treats he eats, his mouth should be filled with cavities." Tony Joked as the young women left.

"I wonder how I'm gonna act when I'm high." Peter randomly started talking.

"Huh?" Tony looked up from the magazine he was still reading.

"From the anesthesia. What if I say stuff about Spiderman?"

"It's fine. They'll probably think you're some dumb teenager," Tony went back to reading whatever article he was interested about, "even though you are one." He mumbled.

"Hey! I heard that!" Peter pointed a finger and Tony laughed.

For the next ten minutes, hey talked, joked, and messed around. When the surgeon walked in with two other dentists, Peters mouth immediately shut.

"Hello Peter. You ready?" The anesthesiologist rolled in the tank of chemicals with tubes connected to it. Peter gave a small nod as they put a piece on his nose, released the drug into his system.

At first, Peter didn't know how to act. He didn't know if the affects of the chemicals have actually started yet. After about 20 minutes , his voice started changing in pitch. He felt a little funny, but weird. Eventually he passed out into darkness.

The surgeon removed the piece on his nose and began surgery. It was a quick one too. Tony was scared it was going to take long, worried Peters metabolism would eat up all the anesthesia and he'd wake up half way through surgery. Thankfully, that never happened.

After all four teeth were removed, they stitched up his mouth, added gauze and left after Peter finally woke up.

"Yoooo! Good morning!" Peters voice was going from high to low and Tony couldn't tell if it was the anesthesia or just Peter.

"Hey Peter. How do you feel?"

"Bitch I feel great!" Was definitely not the answer Tony expected. He just laughed it off and shushed Peter.

"Don't tell me to be quiet! I'm Spiderman! I can kill you!!" Peter whispered. Tony was trying his best to hold in his laughs.

"RIP XXXTentacion!" Peter shouted, which left Tony confused. He didn't know if that was a person or an object.

The surgeon came back into the room and Peter blabbered more random things. Tony was given a small bag, included with a toothbrush and instructions for cleaning the wound.

Tony and the surgeon lifted Peter up and held him by the arms.

"I'm flyyyying!!" Peter wailed, causing them to both laugh.

"Hey cutie! Call me." Peter winked at the receptionist desk, and the women just laughed, probably experiencing this many times before.

In the parking lot, the surgeon left when they got to the car. Tony opened the middle door and Peter jumped into the car. He was laying on his stomach on both seats, groaning weird sounds.

"Pete, you gotta sit up." Tony laughed, which caused Peter to laugh, but loudly and obnoxiously.

He finally sat up, Tony buckled him and they were finally able to leave.

Half way home, Peter started yelling, "I want McDonald's! I want McDonald's! I want McDonald's!" At first this drugged Peter was funny, but now it was straight up annoying Tony. With no chance of Peter shutting up, Tony drove into the McDonald's drive through, ordered a cone, gave it to Peter and drove away.

"I love you, Anthony Stark." Peter mumbled from the backseat.

Tony couldn't help but smile, "I love you, Peter Parker."