A Mark

Warnings: spideypool (wade is 17 peter is 17), kissing, hickeys (no smut)
Words: 766

:)

It was 3:56 PM and Peter was finally coming home from school. He ending up getting an after school detention for so many missing assignments.

"Hey Dad, I'm on my way home now." Peter said right as Tony answered the phone.

"Where have you been?"

"Uh," Peter chuckles nervously, "I had an after school for missing assignments."

"You're already grounded. Get your butt over here quickly. Bye."

"Bye, love you." Peter hung he phone up and quickly sped off to his home.

As Peter walked through the common room, he felt thousands of eyes staring him down. He knew Tony would tell the team and then he'd get some long talk about responsibility. He'd been in this situation many times before.

"Hey Pete, can you come here- wait what's that on your neck?" Tony quickly rushed over and to examine the reddish purple mark on the side of Peters neck.

"Uh, just Flash." Peter responded, then covering up the mark with the hood from his sweatshirt.

"This isn't a punch wound." Tony pulled the hood away to get a better look. By now, most of the team was by Tony and Peter looking at his neck.

"Yo! Is that a hickey?" Sam shouted.

"No? What! I said it's from patrol last night." Peter quickly replied, wishing he didn't live with a bunch of over protective and and adults.

"You said it was from Flash, do you need to tell us anything?" Tony asked, in a calmer tone.

"No, it's fine. I'm fine. Doesn't matter." Peter pulled his backpack harshly over one of his shoulders and stomped off to his room.

As soon as he knew he was safe from the team, he pulled out his phone and clicked on the messages app, then the contact Wade🖤❤️

Peter Parker- 4:11pm
they saw the hickey

Wade ❤️🖤 -4:12pm
haha shouldn't have gone so rough on me last
night😏

Peter Parker- 4:12pm
im serious! i told you not to go so high on my neck. they don't even know im gay and im not having the conversation now

Wade❤️🖤 - 4:13pm
oh please it's so obvious. and i decide where hickeys go. idc if your dysfunctional family sees it.

Peter Parker- 4:13pm
fuck off

Peter Parker- 4:14pm
can u hang out im bored

Wade❤️🖤- 4:15pm
why? you want another hickey? how about an STD? id be glad to give you them

Peter Parker- 4:15pm
im serious i need to like get out of this house

Right as Peter hit send, he heard a light tapping on his balcony door. He looked up and saw... Wade.

"I didn't say come here!" Peter whispered-yelled as be opened the door.

"Why so quiet?" Wade asked, having his mouth being covered by Peter right away.

"They don't know we hang out. My dad has made plans about taking you down before."

"Is Wednesday on?" Wade whispered, pointing one finger around the room.

"It's Friday, and no. How else would I be able to do the things I do if I had someone who constantly watched me." Wade chuckled, took his mask off and began kissing Peter.

After a few minutes, Peter was pushed up against his blue wall, leather covered arms up his shirt and already four more hickeys formed on his neck.

"Okay, stop, stop." Peter pushed Wade off, panting.

"What is it?"

"Nothing- just not in the mood." Wade nodded and sat on Peters bottom bunk of his Bunk bed. He removed his suit and replaced it with Peters dirty clothes on the ground.

"So, what do you want to-"

"Hey Peter, oh, who's that?" Tony interrupted Peter by opening his door without knocking.

"Uh, Wade. He's my friend." Peter replied, standing up from the bed.

"Oh, wait are there more marks on your neck?" Tony rushes over and felt the hickeys on his neck. He then looked between Wade and Peter and just sighed.

"Tell me the truth, did he give you these?"

"Dad, come on." Peter groaned.

"So he did," Tony scoffed, "well you are 17, I'm not gonna stop you. Be careful. Also I wanna background check this guy, just incase. What's your name?"

"Deadpool." Wade replied without skipping a beat.

"Deadpool? Peter? He's a killer!" Tony stomped back into Peters room.

"Yeah, I kill his asshole every night." Wade chuckled and Peter groaned in annoyance. After a few minutes, Peter was finally able to shove Tony of his room.

"Seriously?" Peter went back to bed, sitting on Wades lap.

"You want more hickeys? I can make them more noticeable."

This is so random I got the idea of tony finding a hickey on peters neck but I kinda ruined it oooops