Car Accident

Warnings: hospital idk
Words: 1066

"Tony, get to the hospital now." Was all Steve said when Tony answered his phone. Tony didn't question. He mumbled a yes and hung up.

Zooming to the hospital, he was worried about who's injured this time. Usually if someone's hurt, they'll go to Bruce. If they go to the hospital, it was close to death.

Once he got to the hospital, he bursted through he front doors, finding Steve, Natasha and Peters friend Ned sitting together in the waiting room. Tony signed himself in and went towards them, waiting the bad news.

"Who was it? What happened?" Tony sighed, sitting next to Steve.

"Peter. Car accident. He has died like three times already since he's gotten here." Tony was left shook. He just stared at the ground, processing everything.

"Mr. Stark? I'm sorry. I was in the car and I think I distracted Peter and that caused us to crash." Ned whispered. He had stitches on his forehead and a sling on his left arm. Tony just whispered 'it's okay' to him.

"Peter won't be able to have visitors until tomorrow. We all know that you won't leave here, so we're staying with you." Natasha leaned over to Tony with a hand on his knee. Tony nodded, sitting back in the chair.

After about an hour of small talk and mostly silence, Neds mom finally came. She works at a different hospital and in the middle of a surgery when the crash happened. They both cried in each other's arms, then left Steve, Nat and Tony in the waiting room.

Throughout the next few hours, they moved to sofas in the farther corner. Natasha sleeped on Steve's shoulder. Steve leaned his head back against the wall and Tony didn't sleep. He only slept every now and then for short periods of time. He didn't want to sleep. Nightmares began to come back. He slept for about 45 minutes, but woke Steve up from his whimpering.

"Hey, hey. It's alright. It's me." He whispered, Gently shaking Tony. Tony bursted awake, but then calming down seeing Steve's face.

"Everything is fine." Steve soothed Tony. For the rest of the night, which was three hours, Tony was able to sleep peacefully.

Morning

"Tony Stark?" A women said, waking up the three.

"Yeah, it's me. Want an autograph, cool, selfie?" Tony mumbled.

"No, uh. Peter is ready for visitors. I can allow you to see him." The lady smiled at the three. They each got up one by one, still half asleep.

"You want us to stay out here?" Steve offered. Tony thought for a seconded, then gave him a firm nod. He didn't want Peter to feel way too overwhelmed.

Nat and Steve sat back down and the nurse to Tony to Peter's room. The hallways were empty. The only sounds you could hear was faint noises of TVs or people talking quietly.

"He may not be awake yet, and he's pretty bruised up. He also may not be fully himself, just from the anesthesia. You can press the red button on the side of the bed if you need me." The nurse smiled and then left, leaving Tony in Peters room.

"Oh, Peter." Tony sighed. There was stitches across his forehead with white bandages covering them. Cuts and scrapes all over his face, arms and legs. His breathing was hoarse and deep. Small wheezes escaped out of his nose every time he exhaled.

Tony took a seat on the small chair beside the bed. He ended up moving it closer to Peter. After sitting in the silence for too long, Tony had began to feel drowsy. His eyelids were as heavy as two-ton truck. his brain started shutting down for the day, although it was only about nine in the morning. Giving up, he played his head down on the hospital bed, holding Peters arms.

PETERS POV

When I woke up, everything was so bright, but I don't even think the lights were on. What even happened? I tried to sit up, but felt pain and a heavy lump of something on my stomach.After a few minutes, I was able to open my eyes all the way. I was in a dark hospital room. There was needles and tubes going in and out of my body. Pain coursed throughout my stomach after my attempt to sit up. When I looked down at my gut, I saw a mess of brown and grey hairs.

"Dad?" I whispered, hoping it was him. Right away, he shot up. After blinking a few times, he calmed down.

"Hey kid, you feeling okay?" He just whispered back.

"I guess. What happened?" I leaned towards only as he got more comfortable in that tiny chair he chose to sit in. Honestly, I wouldn't care if he laid down next to me.

"You and Ned and whoever else got in a car accident. Fortunately, your buddy is alright and wasn't that hurt. You on the other hand..." He trailed off. Everything soon started to come back to my memory. Ned and I were driving near a small cliff. Blasting our music, eating junk food- doing things we probably shouldn't do when driving. It was a sharp turn and Ned distracted me to look at his phone, or out the window, I don't remember. I didn't turn correctly, causing Ned to try to take control of the wheel, only making matters worse. I didn't have my seatbelt on and ended up falling out of the car. My back hit the railing and new thing I know I saw my car coming towards me. Ned was probably trying to stop or turn around. He hasn't got his license yet, so I don't blame him.

"Did I die?" I whispered as a feeling of dizziness overcame me. I felt high, but not in the good way. Its like I stood up to fast and everything went blurry, except it was longer. I also felt I was actually high. Were they putting laughing gas through these nose tubes?

"Hey, kid, leave that alone." he laughed, swatting away my hand from picking off the medical tape thats holding down my IV.

"I love you." I said smiling.

"Love you too, kid."

Uh idk if I should continue this i wrote this a while so obv my writing has improved but I'm just gonna publish this and see what u think