Chapter 1: Liam

I wake up to my irritating alarm clock bleeping as loud as possible. I swear this thing hates me. I slowly rise from my bed, getting ready for another shitty day as usual. Annoyed, I slam my fist on the alarm shutting it the fuck up. Throwing my bed covers across the room, I get out of bed, throwing on my usual outfit. Black beanie, black ripped jeans, my old gay t-shirt and my usual dark grey hoodie over the top. Shuffling over to my curtains, I open them slightly, letting a little bit of light in. 

I look down to see my baby blue collar resting on my window sill. While staring, my wolf ears twitch slightly and suddenly my friend Suki bursts into the room, waving her phone in my face. I jump slightly and hold her hand steady so I can see the screen. "DATE! NOW!" she squealed, more like screamed but whatever. "Ugh, who is it this time?" I say, starting to read the messages on her phone. Apparently, she's been texting this guy named Ryan, turns out he has a friend that's also gay and that they want to meet up with me. "Hm... sounds like a tool," I growl, shoving my hands in my pockets, not wanting to hold her wrist for too long. I don't know where she's been. 

"Soooooo... will you meet up with him? I'll come!" Suki says excitedly, dropping her phone in her bag. "No," I say with a straight face. "What?! Why not?!" she pouts. Ugh. Her whining hurts my ears. Every time she speaks I feel like I lose some brain cells. "Because. I don't want to." I scowl. "But you're so lonely. You haven't dated anyone since high school. Can you blame me for wanting to help a dear friend of mine~" she sighs, dramatically, placing a hand on her chest acting all cocky. "Maybe I want to be alone," I mutter, walking into the kitchen. "Ryan's friend is paying for the food~" 

I stop, weighing out the pros and cons. "... fine..." I say, crossing my arms, looking to the side. She had won this battle. Again. For the 5th time. With an intense amount of squealing, she hugs me tight. "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

While she hugs me, I hide a smile from her. Her heart's in the right place. She's just fucking annoying.