Chapter 8: Makuta

I hug my phone tightly, stroking my fluffy bunny ear phone case. I think about Liam's soft ears and tail! And his name! OMG I love it so much! I instantly switch my top light on and rush about my room putting together the perfect outfit to meet up with him in. I'm so excited I can't help but squeal every time I realise my fantasies are coming true! I dig around in my wardrobe, fishing out my rainbow, pastel croptop. I throw it onto my bed. I rummage around some more and reveal a pastel, lilac tank top. That goes onto the bed too. Now for some bottom wear... I continue ransacking my wardrobe and eventually find my pastel, blue short shorts. I run to the other end of my apartment and find my gorgeous, pastel rainbow shin-high socks. "Everything's matching!" I squeal, excited that I'm doing so well. I find a pastel green bunny necklace, pastel green DM's and throw them all on. I look in the mirror and grin. "Aaah!" I giggle to myself, twirling around in the mirror. Then I see my bright red, messy hair, which I feel as though it ruins the look. I shrug, comb it out a little, brush my bunny ears and take some pictures of my outfit for Twitter, Snapchat and Insta. "I hope Liam likes it..." I grin. I sit on my bed to await 1:30.

To help me pass the time I imagine what Liam might wear, act and what things he likes. I have a little chat about him with my bunny plushies and listen to some music to help me through the hours still to come. This is the worst part. Then I realise! I haven't prepared a bag. I run to my door and search through the hooks on the back of it and find my pastel rainbow back pack. "Perfect." I mutter to myself, putting all my belongings in it such as my perfume, purse, tiny rabbit plushie, phone, ear phones and phone charger.

Time skip~
Valintino Street is beautiful. All the shops are neat and cosy. Lots of cafes, book shops and libraries. I can't wait to go on future dates with Liam here...

My nerves begin to build as time passes by and I can't help but get the feeling he may never show up. Just on time, as I was about to have a nervous breakdown I see him just turn the corner. My heart instantly begins to race. He's so handsome. I almost forgot how to breathe for a second! Once he saw me, he smiled his adorable little smirk and waved. It felt like time had stopped. Suddenly, I became extremely conscious of how vibrant and colourful my outfit was compared to his and instantly felt out of place. My bright, red hair a drastic contrast to everything around me.

Liam's outfit was more toned down than mine and way more casual. He was wearing a large black hoodie that was way too big for him, with black, matching ripped jeans. A choker was around his neck which seemed very un-masculine to me and he was wearing heavy, black, spiky boots.

A clump of hair fell infront of my eyes as I smile up at him. Gently, he pushed it out of my face and strokes my cheek, gazing into my eyes. Quickly, his expression changed and he swiftly pulled his hand back towards him. "Is everything okay, Liam?" I ask, slightly worried I had done something wrong. "Yeah- Everything is- Everything's fine. Coffee?" He smiled nervously, a light blush forming across his cheeks. "I could totally go for a coffee right now!" I said, filled with excitement and nervous energy.  "Awesome." He grinned, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

I feel so safe when I'm with him...