Chapter 2: Liam

As we pull up to the restaurant I see two males waiting outside. The taller one looks pissed off while the other seems to be acting like a tool, clinging to his arm. Most likely whining about something stupid. While I watch them, the taller one looks up and waves to Suki, now smiling. Beckoning us over, the whiny one looks over at me and blushes, smirking slightly. Ugh, they're both dogs. So tame. I have a feeling this night will be extremely long. We approach the two and the clingy one just comes straight out with, "Hi! I'm Scott~" before giggling, his tail wagging as he instantly clings to my arm, nuzzling into my shoulder. REPEL! I WANT TO REPEL! Grinning anxiously, Ryan gently opens the door for Suki and us. As I drag Scott in Ryan stops me with a random conversation starter which so happens to be, "Hi, I'm Ryan." he grins, holding out his hand for me to shake. "Mkay," I say, rejecting the handshake on purpose, dragging clingy ass Scott behind me on my slowly dying arm. 

Eventually, a waiter takes us to our table. As soon as I sit down, fricking Scott tries to sit on my god damn lap! I try my hardest to yank him off but Suki glares across the table at me. She probably just wants more gay shipping fuel. We sit around for a little while just creating random small talk until our waiter comes by and we order our drinks. But fucking Scott wants to share my drink. So he asked for two fucking straws! I don't share. At least not with him. He better not ask to share my meal! Because the answer will always be no. 

After an awkward conversation with Scott trying to do weird cute stuff, our food finally arrives. Yes! An amazing medium rare, nine ounce, sirloin steak with chips. Boring, old, clingy Scott just got a salad. He was probably just trying to look good and healthy. I don't fall for it. Halfway through my meal, Scott slides into a conversation with me. "Hey, you got some food on your face~" This isn't a conversation starter I've ever heard. "Oh, where?" I say, feeling uncomfortable. "I'll get it~" he says, leaning in. I suddenly realise...THIS BITCH IS TRYING TO KISS ME!!! I pull away and his eyes widen "What do you think your doing!?" I growl and stand up quickly "come on~"he smirks "im just trying to have some fun~" again he tries to lean into me but i slap him and storm out the restaurant, glaring at the ground. I wish i never agreed to come....