Chapter Three

-Harry-

After classes that day, everyone including the exchange students, came up to the common room and got started on their homework. But the exchange students didn't seem to be doing anything, well, except Annabeth, she seemed like she could be smarter than Hermione! If that was even possible.

Just then, Percy whispered something to Annabeth, who nodded and stood up, and followed him somewhere, with Nico and Thalia trailing behind him.

Then Hermione got up, and ran to catch up with them with confusion etched on her face.

Since when does Hermione not do her homework when she can.

I grabbed my invisibility cloak, and hurried to catch up with them. I'm finally going to find out what they're up to!

-Percy-

I decided to visit Professor Snape or Sev, since we haven't seen him since camp.

Hermione caught up with us too, so we could have demigod time! SWEET! I was kind of sick of these suspicious wizards.

But as we turned a corner, Nico froze.

"Nico... What's wrong?" Thalia asked in Greek.

"I feel the presence of Thanatos..." Nico replied, also in Greek, "But why would he be at Hogwarts?"

Nico closed his eyes, and reached his hand out and a cloak flew into his hand, and under the cloak stood Harry Potter.

"Ugh, Thanatos and his greedy need for death." Nico muttered, Greek again, then focused on Harry.

"Were you following us?" Annabeth demanded.

"How did you do that, Nico? What language was that?" Harry asked accusingly.

"I repeat. Were. You. Following. Us." I said dangerously.

I was mad. Who just goes around spying on people? That's just rude.

"Uh... I was j-just um..." He stuttered.

"I can't believe that you'd spy on us." Hermione said disbelievingly. (A/N: LOL sorry had to. If you don't understand then you're weird.)

Harry stood there for a moment then regained his composure and put on a smirk.

"Hermione you know why, I don't trust them, they could be Death Eaters for all we know! It's either Ron and I, or them. You make your choice." He looked smug, thinking that Hermione would come running back to him.

Poor guy.

"I pick them! Harry, what's wrong with you!?" She shouted at him, then stormed into Sev's classroom.

Harry looked stunned, then turned to us and said, "I've been through so much with her, and you come along and take her away from me!" He looked angry. Like 'death to everyone angry'.

He suddenly pulled out his wand and yelled something along the lines of "Sectumsempra!" And aimed it at Annabeth, I don't know what it meant, but I knew I had to protect her.

I jumped in front of her lightning fast, uncapped Riptide, and blocked the spell from hitting her.

Harry's eyes widened, then he looked even madder. If that is even possible. Then he stormed off to Zeus knows where.

"Thanks, Seaweed Brain!" Annabeth said.

"No prob, Wise Girl, it was nothing." I said shrugging it off.

We headed into Sev's classroom, to have an awesome demigods only night! It turns out Luna and Draco were also there!

-Harry-

I stormed away from the new students. How could Hermione do this to me? We have been through so much, and have known each other since we were eleven, but when they come along, she just ditches me?

Some friend. I need to find out who those new wizards are.

------•------

HEY WHAT'S UP? So sorry 'bout the short chapter!

I'm bored and I like to read so I am going to do that. BYE! 😂❤️

-Meg<3