Chapter Four

I would like to take this time to thank

@goddess_of_annoying

for being the first person to add my story to her reading list! Thank you so much!!

Now, on with the story!

-Harry-

As I stormed away from the scene that just unfolded with the new wizards, I decided that I needed to figure out what it is that they're hiding. I mean, they couldn't have taken Hermione away from Ron and I without it being a spell or something. She has been my best friend since we were eleven! And we have been through a war together! That type of friendship doesn't just get washed away when some people she might have known from the past just pop up!

That's it! I needed to talk to Ron! I heard he had a crush on the blondie, Annabeth. Maybe he has gotten close enough that she has told him something.

I reached the Gryffindor common room, after using the password, "Aphrodite's Peacock."

A/N: I can't remember who had the story that included the part "Hera's Dove" but I thought it was brilliant, so I used one of my own! Credit to whoever's idea that was! Thanks!

For some reason when we told the new wizards the password, they burst out laughing. I don't get it though. That's another suspicious thing! Another is that they didn't seem to know me! I PRETTY MUCH SAVED THE WHOLE WIZARDING WORLD.

Anyway, once I got into the common room, I found Ron sitting in an armchair, almost asleep.

"Hey, Ron!" I said.

"Oh, hey Harry." He replied groggily.

"So, I was wondering if you knew anything about the new wizards?"

"They won't even speak to me! Not after what I said at lunch today! I have no idea why!" He sounded kind of frustrated, and I could see why.

"What did you say to them?" I asked curious.

"Well, Percy and Annabeth looked a little defeated and depressed, and I said, 'Blimey, you two look like you've been to hell and back! What's the matter?' And all of them glared at me while Percy flinched and Annabeth shuddered. It was only a joke!" Ron explained.

"Weird." I distractedly replied.

"Well, I'm heading to bed now, coming?" Ron asked.

"Sure, I'll be up in a few minutes."

I decided to make a list of all the weird things about the exchange students.

-Hermione, Draco, and Luna seemed to know them

-Laughed at Aphrodite's Peacock

-Hermione chose them instead of us

-Burns best part of food at meals

-All of them can see the thestrals

-Lots of inside jokes

-Weird nicknames for each other

-Hermione called them "family"

-Didn't seem to know me (Harry Potter)

-Could detect the Invisibility Cloak

-Knows Professor Snape well

-Talks in a different language sometimes

They had a lot of suspicious things about them. I just had to figure out what it all meant!