Chapter Thirteen

-Percy-

Us demigods have decided that we've spent enough time at Hogwarts. All they've been is rude to us, and we've learned all we need to know.

I'm almost bouncing off the walls excited to go back to camp, since I haven't been there in a while, and this quest was horrible idea, but now at least we know who they are and what they do. Annabeth pretty much knows everything, so we're going to let her do all the talking when Chiron learns of our early homecoming.

We're bringing Luna, Draco, and Hermione back with us too, but Sev still wants to teach there, and I understand that. At least he'll have Albus for good company.

We were walking down for lunch, grabbing it to-go, since we wanted to be back at camp in time for Capture the Flag.

After we said goodbye to Albus, and grabbed our lunch, (seafood, which I was not happy about) we headed off to the impatient pegasi waiting by the lake, and packed up our belongings.

I had already mounted Blackjack when Harry Potter and his majorly annoying friend Ron Weasley came running from the castle.

"WAIT! WAIT!" I heard Harry yell.

They stopped in front of my horse, breathing heavily. Seriously they need to get more exercise.

"I-I wanted to ap-apologize." Harry said, his voice stuttering.

This got my attention. I dismounted, and stood in front of the two boys.

"Okay... Go on." I said, raising an eyebrow.

"I was really used to all the praises and fame of saving the world, and I was taken away with it. I will learn to fix my pride, and I wanted you guys to know that I feel really bad for how I treated you in your short stay at Hogwarts." Harry said, ashamed.

I thought this over for a minute, and looked to my friends, who nodded.

"Yeah okay, we forgive you." I grinned at the scar-headed boy.

Harry looked up in surprise, as did Ronald.

"You forgive us that easily?" Ron said, disbelievingly.

"Well, yeah. It's not like I hold grudges or anything. Just watch out for Nico." I said, jokingly.

The two boys turned to Hermione.

"Hermione, please forgive us. We thought that they were taking you away from us, and we didn't want to lose you." Ron apologized.

Hermione thought for a moment, searching Ron's eyes for any sign at all.

Then, with no warning at all, she shoved her lips right smack onto his.

He looked surprised for about 2 seconds, then deepened the kiss.

Thalia cleared her throat and said, "YO. Huntress in your presence." Hermione stepped back, red-faced, but smiling, nonetheless.

"I think I'm gonna stay here." Hermione told us.

"Yeah I kinda assumed that after what just happened." Annabeth said, her eyebrows raised.

"Harry, I'm glad we could sort out our differences before we left, and I hope we see each other again one day." I gripped his shoulder, then turned back to my horse.

"Me too, Percy. Me too." Harry replied, grinning hugely.

"Alright Blackjack, take us home. It's been too long."

And with that, we flew off into the afternoon sky, leaving our new friends behind, never to return to the wizarding school again.

-----------

AAAAAAAANNNNNDDDDD THAT'S A WRAP!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU WHO WERE WITH ME FROM THE BEGINNING ESPECIALLY MY TWO FAVE PEOPLE EVERRRRR

@Shinny-star

AAAAAANNNNDDDDD

@Dam_hp_fandom

You guys were AWESOME, had the best comments, and you were the two I remember encouraging me from the beginning.

I ALSO would like to thank my LOVELY cousin @gabbyxmun for being the best cousin ever. <3

She helped a lot with my story writing, and even helps with my other story thingy the One-Shots! Check that out too okay?

I LOVE YOU:)

-Meg<3