Trapped

The guards carrying Jake and Samantha took them to the castle. They took them to the castle dungeons. They threw Samantha in one of the cell's. They tied her hands up. They locked her up. They put Jake in a different room filled with empty cells. They handcuffed Jake's hands and locked him up. All the guards went back to doing their work. Samantha started crying because she knew that the guards are gonna try to kill Jake.
     Back at Samantha's house Buster just woke from his nap. He wondered where Samantha and Jake were. He decided to go outside and look for them. He saw only a few people outside training. He zoomed over to them. The people all looked at him.
One of the fairies said," Hello there little friend."
Buster said," Hi."
The fairy said," You can talk?"
He said," Yes. Anyway do you know where I can find my owner and his friend."
The fairy said," Isn't your owner Jake?"
He said," Yes. That's him."
The fairy said," I'm so sorry. But Jake he's going to well how do I say this um."
She looked at the people next to her.
One of guys in the group said," He's going to die."
Buster said," What? No. Where is he? I have to find him."
The fairy said," He's in the castle dungeons probably. But it won't be easy or safe little one."
Buster said," I don't care. I can't let him die."
All of the people in the group said," Ok. Good luck. We'll help you if you can't stop them."
Buster said," Thank you."
He went to go find the castle deep within the forest.
     Buster finally found the castle. He zoomed over to it. He zoomed through the castle quickly. He saw a black door with cobwebs all over it. He was able to open the door. There were tones of stairways leading down. He went all the way down to the bottom he saw another door and opened it again. He was outside now. He walked around. He heard someone crying. He thought it sounded like Samantha. He looked through a small window. He saw Samantha crying. He barked two times.
Samantha said," Buster."
She looked out the window. She saw him.
She said," Buster!"
He pushed the window and landed in the cell with her.
She said," You found me. But how?"
He said," I was wondering where you guys were."
She smiled.
He said," Here let me try to untie you."
She turned around and sat on the ground. Buster bit the rope from her hands and pulled it really hard. Her hands got undone. She turned around at him.
She said," Thank you."
He said," Mhm."
He sat on her lap.
He said," So you gonna use your magic to get us out of here?"
She said," People say that the magic doesn't work in here."
He said," Did you try?"
She said," Well no."
He said," Try."
She stood up and walked over to the cell door. She cast her spell with her hands. The glowing magic went on the cell then on the walls. Then hit her. She fell back, hit the wall, then the ground.
She said," Owe. That hurt."
Buster said," Owe. Are you ok?"
She said," Yeah. Face it nothing will work."
Buster sat on her lap.
He said," There has to be some way out."