Newbies

So I'm just going through and fixing the format. I won't actually do all the editing until I'm done with the book.

Levy P.O.V.

Once every year Fairy Tail gain new members. No one knows how or why they are chosen we just are.

   If you accept the job you get payed a crazy amount of money, but it's really dangerous. No one can know what you do because it's against the law. Being an assassin means the government is after you. You have to be extremely cautious not even your parents cant know what you do. You can always quit or refuse the job. They wouldn't kill you or anything. They would just erase your memory. If you do accept then you get to pick what you want to do. You can be a hacker, the person who finds the people who need to be stopped but the police aren't getting to it in time, you could be an assassin, the person who brings in the people who need to be stopped. You could also be an interrogater the person who interrogates the people who has information that we need. Or you could be the person who gets rid of the body so we don't get caught.

   I'm one of the newbies and every newbie gets paired with someone who has been working here for a while and can teach you what to do and what not to do. Most of the newbies and people that are paired up with I already knew. We all go to the same high school and are pretty great friends. I'm just happy that we all got paired up together.

   There's Natsu Dragneel who is paired with Lu-chan. I've known Lu-chan since we were in fifth grade and she has never mentioned any of this to me. I still can't believe she's been doing this for so long. She's one of Fairy Tails best assassins.

   Gray Fullbuster is paired with Juvia Lockser. Juvia is the person who gets rid of the dead bodies. Juvia has a huge crush on Gray.

Mirajane Strauss is paired up with Laxus Dreyar. They're doing interrogations. I always knew Mira would do something like this.

   Wendy Marvell is paired up with Romeo Conbolt. They are the hackers. I'm actually surprised Wendy got picked for this and even said yes to the job. She's so sweet and kind she couldn't hurt a fly, but I guess that's why she's doing the less dangerous job and the one where you don't have to hurt anyone.

   Jellal Fernandez is paired up with Erza Scarlet. They are assassins which isn't hard to believe, especially because it's Erza.

Elfman is paired with Evergreen. They are hackers.

   Cana Alberona is paired up with Elizabeth Emiya. (My oc) Elizabeth is Laxus's sister. Well half sister. That's why their last names are different. They have different fathers. They do interrogations.
As for me, Levy Mcgarden, I am paired up with Gajeel Redfox. We are assassins.

Yesterday we got told who we were paired with and it shocked us that our best friends and in some cases like Natsu, Elfman, Wendy and Mira's boyfriends/girlfriend didn't tell us about Fairy Tail.

Wendy has already forgiven Romeo and says that she gets it. Natsu believes that they had a good reason for not telling us but is still hurt a little that his girlfriend didn't trust him with it. Mira is beyond angry with Laxus and Evergreen because Elfman is just plain hurt. He's not even angry.

Ever since we found out about Fairy Tail we haven't been able to speak with Lu-chan and the others. We will be able to talk tomorrow though. Not only do we have school tomorrow so we can talk then but we also go to Fairy Tail for the first time.

_______________________________________________________
That's my first chapter. I really hope you liked this.
I'm going to be asking a question every chapter so here's my first question. Seeing as you are reading this you obviously like reading so what's your favorite book? Mine would be the selection series although I do love every book I have ever read.
Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it!
Word count: 688

Fairy Tail the criminalsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें