Nalu

Natsu P.O.V.

   "Lucky for us Saora is right next to Magnolia. It's just a ten minute walk and the ghetto is on the edge. The only thing in between here and there are these woods. It's easy to find our way and if anyone is following us it will be easy to lose them because the  trees are so thick." Lucy explained.
"I don't care so long as we get to kick someone's but! I'm all fired up now!" I grinned.
   "Before we do so I have to see how well you do with weapons so I can create a plan. It's you and I up against an entire gang." She pointed out.
   "Why not just storm in and take them by surprise?" I asked.
   "I guess you could do that, but if you don't want to kill you and your girlfriend I suggest we not do that." Lucy said.
   "Fine." I pouted.
   "We are about to pass right by Raven Tail so don't do anything. Keep your head down and don't say a word and don't do anything reckless. Once we get in earshot if you absolutely have to talk call me Lucky." She said.
   "Ok." I said.
*time skip to three days later because I am way too lazy*
Lucy P.O.V.

   I've learned that Natsu is really good at hand to hand combat. One day he could be even better than Erza. His hand to hand combat skills make up for his skills with a gun. He doesn't have the patience to take aim. He is almost as good with a knife as he is in combat. Knowing all that I came up with a kick a** plan. I'm pretty proud of this plan.
Natsu and I changed into an all black outfit (same as their usual clothes in the anime but in all black) which I looked super cute in. My boots had a secret compartment that held miniature arrows covered in poison. We gathered our weapons and walked down to the ghetto.
   "Remember not to kill everyone. Breeze (Wendy's name) just called and said that someone is sponsoring them so they need at least one person alive to get the information out of." I said.
   "Alright! I'm all fired up now!" Natsu shouted.
   "In case something goes wrong I wanted to let you know that I love you, Natsu." I said.
   "Don't worry Luce I won't let anything happen to you. There's no way I'll let something happen to my nakama." Natsu tried to reassure me, but I just couldn't shake the feeling that something was gonna go wrong.
~time skip to after the fight because 1. I'm terrible at fight scenes, and 2. I'm just way too lazy~
"Guess that's all." I said wiping away the blood from my bust lip and broken nose.
"First mission is a success!" Natsu said.
"Good job Salamander." I smirked at the name I gave him.
Bang bang.
I turned around and saw a girl with long red hair (Flare) holding a gun. I saw Natsu throw his knife killing the girl. My legs felt like jello and they couldn't support my weight causing me to fall. I closed my eyes waiting for the cold hard ground to catch up with me. I never felt the ground instead I felt Natsu's warm embrace and my warm sticky blood.
"Take... me... to Fairy... Tail." I gasped and let the Darkness envelope me.
Natsu P.O.V.

I tossed the person me and Lucy drugged over my shoulder and held Lucy in both of my arms bridal style. I ran all the way to Fairy Tail getting there in less than half the time it took us to get there.
Someone told me where to put her and Ms. Porlyuscia came rushing in and shooing me out. When I stepped outside everyone was talking about her and a girl name Michelle or Dolly.
   "Just like Dolly."
   "You mean Michelle?"
   "Yeah. I can't believe it's been an entire year since she died."
   "I know and it looks like Lucy is following her to the grave."
   "I didn't know her very well but I still liked her. She was so brave and was always laughing."
   "And wasn't that her boyfriend carrying her in? Poor guy."
   "It's also his first mission."
   "Is it bad that I kinda hope he'll date me now? He's kinda hot."
   "Yes that's horrible. There's something seriously wrong with you."
   "Well sorry but I'm kinda twisted."
   I heard all of that and more. I couldn't leave Luce so I just waited outside. Not long after Erza and Jellal came in. They went inside and immediately came back outside their feet covered in blood.
   "How is she?" I asked walking up to them.
   "Not well. When we walked in there was blood everywhere." Jellal answered. I looked down and for the first time I was aware of the blood on me.
   "The girl is alive." Ms. Porlyuscia said. "But you can't go in and see her. Any contact with anyone she could get an infection. This is very serious. I will now see to your injuries Scarlet, Fernandez. It will be in a different room though so follow me." Ms. Porlyuscia said.
   "Hey Natsu why don't you go take a shower it's not like you can see her anyway." Erza said.
   I nodded needing to do something or anything. Sitting there was driving me crazy. I got home and took a shower. I was kinda hungry but there was no way I could eat something. So instead I laid in my bed and Happy laid next to me purring. I didn't know I could fall asleep nor did I remember falling asleep but I did.
_______________________________________________________
I know that was a bad chapter. I apologize. Thank you for reading it anyway though. I hope you enjoyed it. I can't seem to get Natsu into character or really any character, but mainly him especially when it's his P.O.V. Anyway for the question of the chapter. Who's your best friend? You can have more than one. I have multiple. All my friends are my best friends. Well the few I have anyway.
That's all. Thank you for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. Have a lovely day!
Word count: 1046