Love and Hate

Rachel's POV

Today it's my first date with Finn and I'm so excited! Well, I don't know if it's a real date because he just asked to I met him in the auditorium after class, but I'm still excited, because I will spend time with him. He's so sweet, yesterday we talked a lot and feels so right.

"Hey little sis." Noah says taking me out from my daydream.

"Hey older brother." I said smiling.

"Can I know the reason about all that happiness?" He asked me.

"Well, I'm going to meet Finn in the auditorium after class." I said.

"If he hurts you, let me know, I kick his ass." He said.

"So gentleman." I said and giggle.

"I try my best." He said. "Let's go to school." He said.

*After class in the auditorium* Rachel's POV

I walk in the auditorium and I see Finn seated on the stage staring the floor.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi." He said and look to me. "I'm glad that you came."

"I'm glad that you asked me to come." I said.

"Which music do you want to sing?" He asked me. 

"I don't know, it's your choice." I said.

"How about this one?" He said.

"Nice choice." I said.

Finn:
Highway run
Into the midnight sun
Wheels go round and round
You're on my mind

Rachel:
Restless hearts
Sleep alone tonight
Sending all my love
Along the wire

Finn and Rachel:

And they say that the road
Ain't no place to start a family

But, right down the line it's been you and me

And loving a music man
Ain't always what it's supposed to be

Rachel:
Oh boy, you stand by me

Finn and Rachel:
I'm forever yours
Faithfully.

We finished the music looking into each others eyes.

"You can kiss me if you want to." I said.

"I want to." he said.

We both lean in and kissed. I feel fireworks and butterflies all over my body.

Finn's POV

When we kissed just feel right, I feel fireworks and I plan kiss her until the day I die. When we stoped the kiss I knew what I had to do.

" Rach, I know we only met yesterday but I liked you since when I bumped into you. So I don't know if I'm rushing things but, do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked and I'm so nervous.

"I would love to." She said and kiss me again. 

..........

*5 months later* Rachel's POV 

It's been 5 months that I started dating Finn but feels like it was yesterday. I love him, but I never told him that. He looks so distant at the past few days, I'm scared that something happened, we had a huge fight yesterday and I'm so afraid that he break up with me.

-Flashback-

"Finn are you paying attention?" I said mad.

"Um, what?" He said confused.

"Oh God! Where the hell is your mind? I feel that you never pay attention in me anymore." I said annoyed.

"Oh I'm sorry Queen Rachel Puckerman-Berry but you're not the center of the universe." He said rudely. 

"Why are you being so mean?" I said hurt. 

"Whatever." He said and roll his eyes. 

"If you don't want to be with anymore just say, but don't treat me badly." I said with watery eyes.

"Of course I wanna be with you! But sometimes I just need space." He said.

"Fine, have fun being a jerk alone!" I yell and when I was leaving he hold my wrist.

"Rachel wait." He said.

"What?" I said annoyed.

"I'm sorry to treat you like this, but I'm feeling that you're hiding me something. He said.

Shit, I'm really hiding from him the drug addict thing. 

"I'm not hiding you nothing." I said lying. 

"I know you and I know that you're lying." He said.

"Finn you have to understand, there are things that I can't and don't have to tell anyone." I said.

"You don't trust me?" He said hurt.

"Of course I trust you, you're my boyfriend." I said.

"So just tell me, damn it!" He yelled mad.

"Damn it Finn, this is something from the past I don't know why you're making a big deal about it." I said annoyed and sad to have to remember the past.

"I'm making a big deal because I'm your boyfriend and I want to know everything about you!" He yelled.

"But this is something that I'm not ready to talk about!" I yelled. 

"Good, but maybe when you're ready to talk I might not be more willing to listen!" He yelled mad.

"I should go." I said hurt.

"Wait! Rach!" He said.

"No Finn, you make yourself clear." I said crying and left.

Finn's POV

"Good, but maybe when you're ready to talk I might not be more willing to listen!" I yelled but when I saw the face she made I immediately regret.

"I should go." She said hurt.

"Wait! Rach!" I said.

"No Finn, you make yourself clear." She said crying and left.

How I can be that stupid? I hurt the girl that I love! I never told her that I love her, but I do. I love her with all my heart and now a screw everything. 

-End of Flashback-