Bad Girl

*Rachel's POV*

I changed, I'm finally out of rehab after 3 weeks and no one have no idea. I'm tired to be the holy Rachel and now I'm the bitch Rachel, only Noah knows this Rachel and it's not nice.

*Glee Club*

"Guys, do not bother Rachel." Noah said afraid.

"Why?" Santana asked.

"I'm just warning, DO NOT BOTHER BITCH RACHEL." Noah said.

"Bitch Rachel? I think Quinn Bitch and Snix can deal with her." Quinn said

"Oh you don't know this Rachel. She don't have heart anymore, just a hole." He said. "Please don't bother her." 

"Fine." Santana said and then Rachel walk in with totally different, but beautiful, clothes (Her NY clothes).

"Nice clothes Berry." Quinn said smiling.

"Yeah, you should try a new wardrobe too, to hide those french fries that you at the lunch." Rachel said.

"Damn, chill Rachel." Santana said.

"Whatever." She said rolling her eyes.

"What the hell happened to you?" Kurt asked.

"I'm just sick from that life who screw me over and over." She said angry.

"We're here for you." Finn said.

"Whatever." She said and left annoyed.

"I told you." Puck said.

"What the hell just happened?" Kurt asked "It was about her trip last two weeks to forget about Jesse?" 

Yeah, Puck told them Rachel was traveling when she was at the rehab.

"You guys just don't understand." Puck said.

"So explain for us." Finn said angry.

"Yeah, you two are always like 'we went through a lot' but you never tell us about it and just keep saying 'you wouldn't understand' so explain for us!" Quinn said.

"I will talk to her." Puck said.

Puck's POV

I left choir room and saw Rachel sited on the floor crying.

"Don't cry Rachel." I said hugging her.

"I just can take it anymore, every single time that everything is fine life screw us." She said crying.

"It's hard for me too, but do you know how I can take it? I don't push my family and friends away and be alone. You can't be like that Rach" I said and the phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said

"Mrs.Noah Puckerman?" The voice said.

"Who wants to know?" I said.

"We are from the Forbes Magazine, and we want to make a story with you and your sister. We from Forbes Magazine are really interested on your story and how is the feeling for being the younger millionaires on the world. I'll give two time to think about it, have a nice day." The voice said.

"Thanks very much, I getting touch." I said and rang up.

"Rach, I think every one will discover our secret." I said.

"How do you mean? What secret?" She said.

"The company and millionaire thing." I whisper.

"Why everyone will discover our secret?" She asked.

"Forbes Magazine wants to make a story about us."I said.

"This is AMAZING!" She said happy.

"You're not mad because every one will know?" I asked.

"Noah, I stopped thinking about the others think about us a long time ago." She said.

"So I think we are going to Forbes Magazine." I said and we hugged. "I will call them."